F1 2023 Mod for f1 2018

Misc F1 2023 Mod for f1 2018 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great work, incredible, sincerely.
I have the same problem as Aleesantanaa

It seems to be the steering wheel that's not in the right place.

Attachments

• hands driver.jpg
    hands driver.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Hola, la solución esta en el erp incardriver. Hay que extraer el archivo xml llamado incardriverscene y ahi buscar donde pone el nombre del equipo y seguido pondrá driving animations o algo del estilo. Ahi hay que cambiarlo. Les recomiendo poner la animación de toro rosso ya que es la mejor que encaja. OTRA PREGUNTA: como has hecho para cambiar los nombres de los equipos?

Hello, the solution is in the erp incardriver. You have to extract the xml file called incardriverscene and look there where it says the name of the team and then it will say driving animations or something like that. There you have to change it. I recommend you put the toro rosso animation since it is the best one that fits.

Hello, the solution is in the erp incardriver. You have to extract the xml file called incardriverscene and look there where it says the name of the team and then it will say driving animations or something like that. There you have to change it. I recommend you put the toro rosso animation since it is the best one that fits.
Hola, great, I've corrected it with your advice while waiting for the next update, thank you very much.

Santiaguini updated F1 2023 Mod for f1 2018 with a new update entry:

Update 1.5

THE FINAL UPDATE IS HERE!!!!!!
I added:
-Improved McLaren halo
-A little more white on the haas
-I made the collar of the McLaren suit orange
-the drivers hold the steering wheel perfectly (McLaren's couldn't)
-Driver gloves for career mode
-solve the problem of the logos on the back of mechanics and drivers
-Aston Martin and Mercedes helmet for career mode
-changed menu images

(2024 season mod coming soon in 1 or 2 months)

Read the rest of this update entry...

hey, i get some problems , when i play career with this mod in race 1 in australia nothing problem, training, qualifications all good but when came to bahrain i met some problem, when hitting a loading screen to quali 3 the game always forced closed. i tried to restart the game and my pc but still forced closed. any suggestions, advices it will help me a lot, thanks.

Last edited:
when hitting a loading screen to quali 3 the game always forced closed... any suggestions, advices it will help me a lot, thanks.
It's not necessarily linked to the new textures. It could also be that none of the game's beta testers made it to Q3 ;) It could be linked to a memory error, a driver problem or a card that's getting too hot. But without clues, it's hard to help you.

Hello Santiaguini. Thank you for this effort. I'm a bit embarrassed to ask this, but the problem of hands on the wheel hasn't been solved. McLaren is the only team with this problem. Maybe it's coming from me, could I have changed something that your update didn't replace that could cause this. Is this possible?

It's not necessarily linked to the new textures. It could also be that none of the game's beta testers made it to Q3 ;) It could be linked to a memory error, a driver problem or a card that's getting too hot. But without clues, it's hard to help you.
the game just forced close without any reports or something, just out and shut the game off, :(

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.