F1 2023 CREW TEXTURES BY JV82

Skins F1 2023 CREW TEXTURES BY JV82 2023-08-07

Login or Register an account to download this content
Edivad82 submitted a new resource:

F1 2023 CREW TEXTURES by JV82 - All F1 2023 crew textures + bonus crew for fictional APXGP team

F1 2023 CREW TEXTURES by JV82

This mod contains all F1 2023 crew textures + bonus crew for fictional APXGP team.

Official F1 Teams
Alfa Romeo // Alpha Tauri
View attachment 686072
Alpine // Aston Martin
View attachment 686073
Ferrari // Haas
View attachment 686074
McLaren // Mercedes
View attachment 686075
Red Bull // Williams
View attachment 686076

Bonus Team
APXGP
View attachment 686077...

Read more about this resource...

I generally like the crew textures but have some questions. First, if I want/need to uninstall the files how do I do it? Second, when I start a practice the crew is standing around the car and I have to wait for them to move. Is there a way to cause the crew to move out of the way? Sorry for these silly questions but it was a little annoying to be in the car and then driving with crew members on my front bumper. ;)

I generally like the crew textures but have some questions. First, if I want/need to uninstall the files how do I do it? Second, when I start a practice the crew is standing around the car and I have to wait for them to move. Is there a way to cause the crew to move out of the way? Sorry for these silly questions but it was a little annoying to be in the car and then driving with crew members on my front bumper. ;)
Hi! Can you post a screenshot? I don't know what it's your problem. For me all is ok with crew. Surely not depends by skins.

when I start a practice the crew is standing around the car and I have to wait for them to move. Is there a way to cause the crew to move out of the way? Sorry for these silly questions but it was a little annoying to be in the car and then driving with crew members on my front bumper. ;)
This problem...

Attachments

• Screenshot_gp_2023_w14_mugello_2023-08-18-17-45-23.jpg
    Screenshot_gp_2023_w14_mugello_2023-08-18-17-45-23.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_gp_2023_w14_mugello_2023-08-18-17-45-25.jpg
    Screenshot_gp_2023_w14_mugello_2023-08-18-17-45-25.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_gp_2023_w14_mugello_2023-08-18-17-45-29.jpg
    Screenshot_gp_2023_w14_mugello_2023-08-18-17-45-29.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 32
Hello, I have a problem installing the files. For alpine it works but for the other stables apart from williams and alfa romeo it does not show me the skins. And what should you remove as a file (skins.ini)?

Hello, I have a problem installing the files. For alpine it works but for the other stables apart from williams and alfa romeo it does not show me the skins. And what should you remove as a file (skins.ini)?
Yes, you have to delete (or move to backup folder) skin.ini file so the game can read the new textures inside the skin folder.

The track is Mugello. I never installed the More Immersive Pit app. The crew is animated---they surround the car, move their arms and continue to stand around the car. If I start to drive the car two members of the crew remain in front of the car---they eventually disappear. I may need to remove something but I'm not sure what. Can you help?

The track is Mugello. I never installed the More Immersive Pit app. The crew is animated---they surround the car, move their arms and continue to stand around the car. If I start to drive the car two members of the crew remain in front of the car---they eventually disappear. I may need to remove something but I'm not sure what. Can you help?
I don't know, I don't have animated crew.
This animated crew appears only with a car or always?

Last edited:
The problem you're describing doesn't seem to have anything to do with textures, it has to do with whatever mod you have installed to animate pit crews. You have not even said what mod that is.
The mod is part of F1 2023 by SimDream.

@Dboy1517 ask to SimDream for the support.

Crew should go away when you accelerate and move the car after some meters.

SimDream it already has its own crew textures but they use the same textures as AC so you shouldn't have any problems with my textures (backtup the original e try to overwrite with mine).

Last edited:
Thank you. It appears that the mod is F1 2023 by Sim Dream. The video shows that as a car moves forward crew eventually disappears. For Mugello, however, the crew likes to hand around and take a ride down the track for a few hundred yards before disappearing which is annoying. Thanks again for helping.

Thank you. It appears that the mod is F1 2023 by Sim Dream. The video shows that as a car moves forward crew eventually disappears. For Mugello, however, the crew likes to hand around and take a ride down the track for a few hundred yards before disappearing which is annoying. Thanks again for helping.
You can reduce this time opening single car folder and open ext_config.ini inside extension folder.
This is the animation of the crew. You can reduce time from 30 to 15 for example.

[ANIMATION_0]
FILE = CAR_DOOR_L.ksanim ; file name of new animation in “animations” folder
TIME = 30 ; animation time
INPUT_AS_PROGRESS = 1 ; set to 1 to switch to that second input-as-progress mode
LOOP_WHILE_ACTIVE = 0 ; if set to 0, animation would go to 0% if not triggered, and
; to 100% otherwise; if set to 1, animation would play in
; a loop if triggered and stop otherwise
LOOP_KEEP_UNTIL_DONE = 1 ; only for “LOOP_WHILE_ACTIVE”: set to 1 to make animation
; go to 0% if stopped (like wipers would do, for example)
TICK_TOCK_MODE = 0 ; only for “LOOP_WHILE_ACTIVE”: loop as 0% → 100% → 0% instead
; of jumping from 100% to 0%
AFFECTS_INTERIOR_SHAPE = 0 ; force to update interior reflections mask if animation is
; playing (slower)

I reduced the time from 30 to 15. It's better. The crew disappears faster but they still linger for a while. I may reduce the time to 5 or 10 to see what happens. Thanks for your help!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 13.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 36 37.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 51 53.7%