F1 2022 Performance Mod Featuring New Engine Sounds!

Misc F1 2022 Performance Mod Featuring New Engine Sounds! 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
AK888 updated F1 2022 Performance Mod With New Engine Sounds! with a new update entry:

1.2! The Balancing + Hungarian GP Update

-Updated Red Bull's speed, downforce, & chassis
-Updated Mercedes's chassis
-Updated Alfa Romeo's speed, & chassis
-Updated Alpine's speed, & chassis ---> Now 5th in overall performance
-Updated Mclaren's speed ---> Now 6th in overall performance
-Updated Aston Martin's downforce, chassis, & speed ---> Now 9th in overall performance

Read the rest of this update entry...

Idk if it's only me or not but after the update Mercedes become too powerful redbull can't even catch it. I think i have to test it again on all track
I've done some testing and I don't seem to encounter the problem much. If you are using the mod in a career mode, then the R&D updates may be buffing Mercedes a lot. I'll do some more testing and see if I should make some changes!

AK888 updated F1 2022 Performance Mod With New Engine Sounds! with a new update entry:

1.3! The Mid-Season + Ferrari PU Update

-Updated Ferrari's speed, & chassis (Ferrari PU Updated)
-Updated Red Bull's speed, & chassis
-Updated Alfa Romeo's speed, chassis, & aerodynamics (Ferrari PU Updated)
-Updated Alpine's speed
-Updated Haas's speed (Ferrari PU Updated)
-Updated AlphaTauri's speed, chassis, & aerodynamics
-Updated William's speed

Hi guys! Want to remind everyone I'm still here! I'm thinking about making some tweaks to the mod, but nothing really big until the next race!

Do i have to start a new career to make this mod work? I used manual installation and after resuming my career mid season, nothing changed

Do i have to start a new career to make this mod work? I used manual installation and after resuming my career mid season, nothing changed
As long as the .ERP file was saved, it should work. I would assume that maybe you forgot to save each individual file. Tell me if you still have trouble and I'll see if I can help! Just like as ruynd points out below (thanks!) try not to get confused with the performance graph as I, nor can any other modder easily change that graph! (You'd have to use other software and stuff)

Last edited:

You do not need to start a new career, I've been using since 1.0 and I've updated throughout the career season and notice the changes to the other teams' performance.

One thing to note, the mod does not change the graphs of the other teams performance properly, so it can look like its not taking effect. As I understand it, modders don't have access to the data that drives those.

As long as the .ERP file was saved, it should work. I would assume that maybe you forgot to save each individual file. Tell me if you still have trouble and I'll see if I can help! Just like as ruynd points out below (thanks!) try not to get confused with the performance graph as I, nor can any other modder easily change that graph! (You'd have to use other software and stuff)
I think it works fine now after i installed it again. If i understand it correctly, if i stay in q1, the mod will not work for the rest of the quali, right?

I think it works fine now after i installed it again. If i understand it correctly, if i stay in q1, the mod will not work for the rest of the quali, right?
Yeah. If you are eliminated before Q3, (unfortunately) the game goes on as normal, and doesn’t account for any of the mod changes. I would recommend just using a single Qualifying session!

Also, 1.4 will be coming out later today! Lots of major changes coming! Sorry for delays!

1.4! The Career + Italian GP Update

Note
-Every car received a minor aerodynamics, & engine update
-Any other mentioned aerodynamic, and engine updates down below are specific to that team

The following is based on overall performance order for "Mid-Season Start" (Red Bull 1, Williams 10)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Updated Red Bull's aerodynamics, chassis, & engine
(New Ranking)
-Updated Ferrari's chassis, & engine
(New Ranking)
-Updated Mercedes's...

Hello mates!
Can anyone tell me please if it's possible to install skins via copy paste and then install performance mod manually with erp ? Will this work ? :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.