F1 2022 face change

Misc F1 2022 face change Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
And the hat says 7. The name hasn't changed, and the helmets haven't changed either. I have one more question, I am making a career as a single-player driver, but I copied George Russell's face, but the car number was not copied because it is not the real Russell. How can I get the number?

And the hat says 7. The name hasn't changed, and the helmets haven't changed either. I have one more question, I am making a career as a single-player driver, but I copied George Russell's face, but the car number was not copied because it is not the real Russell. How can I get the number?
If you want change the car number, you can export the 63 number first. Then, you import 63 number to replace another number for example number 2 because no f1 driver use number 2

If you want change the car number, you can export the 63 number first. Then, you import 63 number to replace another number for example number 2 because no f1 driver use number 2
Thank you very much, it's a good idea, I get it, okay. So which Ep do I need to open to change these used numbers from the Ego Erp program. So write the file path.

Thank you very much, it's a good idea, I get it, okay. So which Ep do I need to open to change these used numbers from the Ego Erp program. So write
Go F1 2021> 2021 assets group> f1 2021 vehicles package > teams. And choose one team. Then you can open the erp file

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.7%