F1 2021 Season Skin Pack For RSS Formula Hybrid 2020

Skins F1 2021 Season Skin Pack For RSS Formula Hybrid 2020 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
NegenTienTwaalf submitted a new resource:

F1 2021 Season Skin Pack For RSS Formula Hybrid 2020 - 10 Teams, 20 cars and a whole new driver line-up for the F1 2021 Season.

About:
This mod contains the 10 teams and 20 cars of the upcoming F1 2021 Season, all cars have been made from scratch following all the newest events in current Formula 1 for as far as possible (Such as Sainz moving to Ferrari, Aston Martin becoming a new team, etc). to keep it as realistic as possible.

Driver line-up:
Aston Martin: Perez & Stroll
Mclaren: Norris & Ricciardo
Ferrari...

Read more about this resource...

NegenTienTwaalf updated F1 2021 Season Skin Pack For RSS Formula Hybrid 2020 with a new update entry:

New Aston Martin & Williams + new driver transfers!

Hey everyone!
This update includes a new livery for the Aston Martin F1 team and a redesigned livery for the Williams Team. I also moved Vettel to Aston Martin and Perez to Red Bull.
If there are any bugs or problems with this update, please contact me.
Stay safe and have fun!
View attachment 406366

View attachment 406367

Read the rest of this update entry...

NegenTienTwaalf updated F1 2021 Season Skin Pack For RSS Formula Hybrid 2020 with a new update entry:

New added Alpine livery!

Hey everyone,
In this update I added the Alpine F1 Team livery, once again created from scratch. The team has a red/white/blue colourscheme just like what has been confirmed in real-life.
View attachment 408492

If there are any bugs/missing files, please contact me and I will update it ASAP!
Thanks,
Kaj//NTTModding
https://nttmodding.***********/nttmodding

hi, super Noob question, does this mod work with Assetto Corsa Competizione ( UE4) or is meant for the original Assetto Corsa release? ( wich version??) thanks for the great work!
As my teachers always used to say, there is no such thing as a stupid question. :)
But no, unfortunately this mod does only work with the original Assetto Corsa game, it works with the latest Assetto Corsa update, but the RSS Formula Hybrid mod is required for it to work. This car is linked on the modpage itself. Thanks for the kind feedback and I hope your questions are now answered.

As my teachers always used to say, there is no such thing as a stupid question. :)
But no, unfortunately this mod does only work with the original Assetto Corsa game, it works with the latest Assetto Corsa update, but the RSS Formula Hybrid mod is required for it to work. This car is linked on the modpage itself. Thanks for the kind feedback and I hope your questions are now answered.

Thank you for the great answer. One last question? content manager? do i have to use that , if im just going to install your skin pack over the game? Thanks

Thank you for the great answer. One last question? content manager? do i have to use that , if im just going to install your skin pack over the game? Thanks
No problems!
For your last question, no, you don't need Content Manager to get my mod to work, although it might be easier to setup a grid with for example 20 cars, with only my skins, that's all. But as I said it is not necessary and it works just as fine without Content Manager.

Final driver transfers + Black Mercedes livery

Hey everyone,
In this update I updated all the driver transfers for next year. Such as Mazepin to Haas, Tsunoda to Alpha Tauri and Giovinazzi to Alfa Romeo. I also included the black Mercedes livery, as it is confirmed Mercedes will have the black livery again next year.
View attachment 431671
If there are any bugs/missing files, please contact me and I will update it ASAP!
Thanks,
Kaj
(NTTModding//NegenTienTwaalf)

What mod is that with the F1 TV telemetry halo overlay?
I am assuming u mean the mod that's been used in the showcase video. Although the video/gameplay isn't made by me, only the skinpack mod. I honestly have no clue what mod he uses exactly. The only mod I can think of that might come close, is a mod found on wcp-series, under the tab ''HUD''.
I still hope this answers your question a bit. :)

Do you mind updating the pack since the new liveries have been confirmed and they are quite different?
Not really planning to, as creating all the liveries will cost loads of time. Also the process of designing the liveries is something I really enjoy, instead of copying already excisting ones, if that makes sense? :)
Appreciate you asking though.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea