F1 2021 modeling progress

here a different version of it, we have a thicker front nose, and a sharkfin on the back, one type I found online about the rules as well.

Attachments

• Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 444
Thank you Matthew!!!
Also in a studio because... why not.... hard to light though hahahahaha

Attachments

• untitled.3434.jpg
    untitled.3434.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 237
  • untitled.3433.png
    untitled.3433.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 227
SOOO!

I have been out of modeling f1 cars for a long while but now I am working on a f1 2021 car.
it won't be perfect because... well been some time hahahaha.
but here the first images. I am now mapping the car because then I can design it, though I HATE mapping so much!

Making a low poly first and then I can make it a hi poly model after it.

That is great stuff! Very nice of you to think and start doing this on your own (while I was thinking should I do it or not) Bravo on the work! As fellow 3D artist with experience I am willing to work closely with you on these if you wish and we can do all of the styles that were presented by F1

Last edited:
thinking... after the 2021 car... what would you guys like to see as a open wheel car? Like a old one^^ I know not meant for this but maybe nicer to do here hehe

thinking... after the 2021 car... what would you guys like to see as a open wheel car? Like a old one^^ I know not meant for this but maybe nicer to do here hehe
Not quite an old one, but the Australian S5000 series looks pretty entertaining :-D
c0a8c11ec699a5725b7953f22fdb96ff.jpg

Also, we still don't have the Formula Regional car in Assetto Corsa :-( There was some talk of it in the WIP thread a while ago, but nothing came of it.

2-vesti.jpg

This is F1 not indycar dude... the aeroscreen is garbage compared to the halo
I'm well aware that it's F1 and not IndyCar "dude". That doesn't stop me from being a fan of the Aeroscreen and convinced that it is the more protective and ultimately more logical solution for top-level single-seater racing.

haas f1 texture, seeing how they aren't sponsored by rich energy anymore i choose red, and a carbon black texture

Attachments

• haas f1.3473.png
    haas f1.3473.png
    348.1 KB · Views: 191
  • haas f1.3471.png
    haas f1.3471.png
    1 MB · Views: 211
  • haas f1.3470.png
    haas f1.3470.png
    659.5 KB · Views: 179
Thank you Synce!
Made a update on the front wing, someone showed me a detail i overlooked.
And also made it attach better on the main body.

The one without wireframe shows the difference (middle one of the non wireframe is new, other was before.

Attachments

• Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 161
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 150
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 153

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events