General F1 2021 modding

Alpha Tauri (Toro Rosso) skin, what do you guys think :)?

Attachments

• ferrari base.3782.jpg
    ferrari base.3782.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 221
  • ferrari base.3779.png
    ferrari base.3779.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 245
  • ferrari base.3778.png
    ferrari base.3778.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 219
  • ferrari base.3777.png
    ferrari base.3777.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 192
I wonder how you made model mods. Because you are the only one who did this. I just don't understand what tools you used and what 3d modelling programm was used (like Blender, 3ds Max, Maya etc (I used all of them)).
I took them from other codies games and imported them with some EGO tools and editors,
cant remember the exact process now was so long ago wasnt complicated though.

They changed the way they make the cars now since my mods some stuff still possible though here or there.

I took them from other codies games and imported them with some EGO tools and editors,
cant remember the exact process now was so long ago wasnt complicated though.

They changed the way they make the cars now since my mods some stuff still possible though here or there.
What do you mean by "they changed the way of modding"?
Oh, well, btw when I install your mods, I can't play online, sadly. That makes this game useless for me, so... Yeah, I don't have questions now.

What do you mean by "they changed the way of modding"?
Oh, well, btw when I install your mods, I can't play online, sadly. That makes this game useless for me, so... Yeah, I don't have questions now.
Back then was pretty easy to take cars and such from 1 game to another game there system was very generic, they saw what a few of us was doing and now made it much harder to almost impossible to do the same thing ect.

sadly this is a demo for f1 2021 on rFactor 2. I simply do NOT have any idea what to do with asseto corsa, and to be fair. the ingame part bores me as well hahaha

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back