F1 2021 car performance for F1 2020

Misc F1 2021 car performance for F1 2020 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
CaptainRobo submitted a new resource:

F1 2021 car performance for F1 2020 - F1 2021 car performance based on the 2021 game files and converted into 2020.

F1 2021 car performance based on the 2021 game files and converted into 2020. Additional changes include: 10% increase to the dirty air effect going from 15% to 25% and 3% increase in DRS power, so now DRS + slipstream = dirty air effect as well as a more realistic racing experience. Example lap time from 100 ai at Spain during a OSQ (1:16.927) by Mercedes. Will update this description with more detail to the changes I've made some point in the future. View attachment 651819...

Read more about this resource...

Hi i have a slight confusion. In the zip file there are three folders i.e
copy_paste_base
copy_paste_mod
manual_install

Here do i need to install all the three folders into the 2020_asset groups folder or just one folder?

Hi i have a slight confusion. In the zip file there are three folders i.e
copy_paste_base
copy_paste_mod
manual_install

Here do i need to install all the three folders into the 2020_asset groups folder or just one folder?
sry for the late reply I don't look on here very often, to clear things up, the base file is just the base game performance so you can easily switch between the modded and base game, the copy_paste_mod and manual_install are both the modded files so you only need to install one of them

Hi mate, amazing mod... just a question

do you know if it's possible to change also drivers values? Because Bottas in F1 2020 is just too fast and leads to unrealistic championships...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.