F1 2020 Work-In-Progress Thread

Attachments

• 20210411172848_1.jpg
    20210411172848_1.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 145
Dont know why you are not sure about it, thats a great work
thanks mate but its currently dead in the water as the modular merc keeps crashing to desktop even after fresh reinstall of the and the mod even before I try to put my textures in and it only seems to be with the Mercedes. i can view it in the HQ but as soon as i go to race it crashes

Wow :o! Amazing! Will it be any particular classic season mod? (etc 2005, 2006)
thanks mate but its currently dead in the water as the modular merc keeps crashing to desktop even after fresh reinstall of the and the mod even before I try to put my textures in and it only seems to be with the Mercedes. i can view it in the HQ but as soon as i go to race it crashes
That's odd. Didn't you have a working modular mercedes with custom livery working before? the blue one
Maybe try to use the default one again and put the textures into it. Maybe some mips got corrupted.

Last edited:
Just some WIP made by just beeing bored.

Attachments

• F1_2020_photo_20210416_180918.png
    F1_2020_photo_20210416_180918.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 139
  • F1_2020_photo_20210416_184502.png
    F1_2020_photo_20210416_184502.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 147
  • F1_2020_photo_20210416_184515.png
    F1_2020_photo_20210416_184515.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 141

That's odd. Didn't you have a working modular mercedes with custom livery working before? the blue one
Maybe try to use the default one again and put the textures into it. Maybe some mips got corrupted.
Yeah I thought maybe when I save a texture it could of corrupted so I complete remove everything. Reinstall f12020 and then installed the modular base and Mercedes from fresh down loads and yeah keeps crashing to desktop. I tried it with different cars like racing point and they work but the Mercedes results in a crash so it's a bit of a head scratcher mate

I live in the past xD. Would pay a lot to play 2003 season in F1 2020 game
Don't worry, a 2003 season mod is in the making. I helped out a bit with a few needed files, but I am not part of the final progress and am using @Geckarbor5LP 's stuff for my personal creation :D
He created all liveries already, but there are a few things to finalize. The also created the suits already and is currently up to swapping drivers, I believe.

A bit frontend is done, already, too.

1619189260208.png

1619189462997.png

Last edited:
2006!!!!! so i gathered a bunch of skins from here at RD and most are from 2006 or around the same year with the exception of alphatauri. it requires modular mods and possible the optional teams folders in modular mods myteam for all teams. these are just skins and are not mine and my first attempt at this sort of thing so i welcome feedback. and please if you see your livery let me know. I recently lost all my racing mods due to hard drive failure. managed to save theses though

I have no idea what your intention is, but can you remove the download link, if the skins (I see ML's RedBull as thumbnail) aren't yours...
If you want to create a mod, then get the creators' permission before uploading their skins into whateverkindofmoddownload.

I have no idea what your intention is, but can you remove the download link, if the skins (I see ML's RedBull as thumbnail) aren't yours...
If you want to create a mod, then get the creators' permission before uploading their skins into whateverkindofmoddownload.
i had no ill intentions. i would very much like to find the creators and give them all the credit i can. i thought i came to the right place to just that and not putting straight into the downloads section. if you say again you think i should remove i will and remove the youtube video

Last edited:
i had no ill intentions. i would very much like to find the creators and give them all the credit i can. i thought i came to the right place to just that and not putting straight into the downloads section. if you say again you think i should remove i will and remove the youtube video
Dude, if you want to find the creators, why not just search through the skins of F1 2020? So you tell us, you want to find them in the way of publishing their content from your dropbox? What utter nonsense is this? Of course, you have to remove the download (or a mod will) ... no idea why you removed the youtube video, though - people could have used that - if they wanted to assist you.

Dude, if you want to find the creators, why not just search through the skins of F1 2020? So you tell us, you want to find them in the way of publishing their content from your dropbox? What utter nonsense is this? Of course, you have to remove the download (or a mod will) ... no idea why you removed the youtube video, though - people could have used that - if they wanted to assist you.
wip. as are your social skills

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes