F1 2020 Work-In-Progress Thread

You have 3 ERP the same folder, blank, helmet, glove, you should put everything on those 3 ERP.

Like the car, you have FOMcar, Myteam Renault, Myteam Honda... etc you put all the car texture on those 5 ERP for one car

Me i didnt the glove so....

Version asked with Honda
Lotus2.png

Version Asked with mercedes, Virgin and all golden sponsor
lotus3.png

Damn, now that's a smart looking car Henky! ^
thanks to freedom of FOM car i can port my Assetto Corsa's F1 livery to this car. but not sure if i put the files correctly (as this is my first Codies game in 5 years) and not sure also should i replace the font number to white as it doesn't look good in black & white stroke as default.

back to be total noob i am lol

thanks to freedom of FOM car i can port my Assetto Corsa's F1 livery to this car. but not sure if i put the files correctly (as this is my first Codies game in 5 years) and not sure also should i replace the font number to white as it doesn't look good in black & white stroke as default.

back to be total noob i am lol
Yes, I think it would look even better if you replaces the defauly black and white stroke as default with a either a red/white stroke or just all white.

I'm thinking of making my font number the same as Renault's one, with the black/Yellow stroke.

Yes, I think it would look even better if you replaces the defauly black and white stroke as default with a either a red/white stroke or just all white.

I'm thinking of making my font number the same as Renault's one, with the black/Yellow stroke.
originally in AC i made it as pure white and placed on between the suspension. but because the UV placement of number is fixed in FOM i'm currently thinking when i replace the font to white will it affect the others if they want to use other skin etc. a bit confused currently

bbjb-717-jpg.386849

are you going to make a reverse one aswell where the white stripe things haha will be red and the red white? like the old school toyota f1 livery
well, the idea is based on GT-ONE TS020 but will try to inverse it

it can be done, but i'm still learning & struggling about file replacements right now :D i have 0 clue to start with
Preferably you use Racenet car as it doesnt use in game sponsors, just replace racenet textures, Krisdix made video about what to replace if need that. also you need to replace fom_car files and same files in myteam (supplier)

Preferably you use Racenet car as it doesnt use in game sponsors, just replace racenet textures, Krisdix made video about what to replace if need that. also you need to replace fom_car files and same files in myteam (supplier)
i have no problem with car. but the apparels (boot, cap, gloves, suit) are what i'm currently learning to put the files on. i see some examples by downloading skins here but they confuse me. currently experimenting rn

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 183 87.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 34 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 13.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 29 13.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 59 28.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 73 34.9%