F1 2020 Speedometer

Apps F1 2020 Speedometer 1.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Col_ed_Viân submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 Speedometer - I tried to replicate the speedometer you can see on F1 TV since 2020

What is it:

Is the speedometer used in F1TV since 2020. Dimensions are the same used by the YouTube channel Juzh123 in his videos, which I used as a reference. This app is meant to be used on 1080p displays. I don’t know how it could work on bigger or smaller screen resolutions. You could notice some FPS drop when the app is active, sorry for that. I think the reason is that the images I created for this app are a little too big to be processed in such a short amount of time while...

Read more about this resource...

Did you activate it in the Options menu?
In my case I did, I have the content manager and checked the "F12020hud" app under settings>Assetto Corsa but it doesn't appear at settings>apps or in-game. I also made it following your instructions by opening the game directly but the tick was already checked.

In my case I did, I have the content manager and checked the "F12020hud" app under settings>Assetto Corsa but it doesn't appear at settings>apps or in-game. I also made it following your instructions by opening the game directly but the tick was already checked.
I also have it only under settings>Assetto Corsa and not under settings>apps in CM. This is because this app doesn't have any parameter that could be modified. But the fact that you have the "F12020hud" checked should be enough to make it work. I really don't know what the problem could be

I also have it only under settings>Assetto Corsa and not under settings>apps in CM. This is because this app doesn't have any parameter that could be modified. But the fact that you have the "F12020hud" checked should be enough to make it work. I really don't know what the problem could be
Solved. I just deactivated windows ransomware protection and put those files again, dunno if it was that but lately that windows ransomware protection is giving me headaches not letting me even open some games.

Last edited:
Solved. I just deactivated windows ransomware protection and put those files again, dunno if it was that but lately that windows ransomware protection is giving me headaches not letting me even open some games.
Hi, im having the same issue but disabling ransomware protection didnt do anythimg. anything else you did to fix this issue?
thanks

Hi, i followed each instruction properly and the f12020hud option is ticked in my CM settings but nothing appears on the game. Do you have the solution?
Thanks

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea