F1 2020 (SHORT) Season Custom Championship Reboot

Career F1 2020 (SHORT) Season Custom Championship Reboot 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 Season Custom Championship Reboot - F1 2020 Season Custom Championship Reboot

Reboot version of Race Sim Studio FH2020 F1 2020 Season
Easier installation for new users

View attachment 443787
The advanced user version is here:

FOR INFO: GDRIVE MAY STILL BE UPDATING for next hour 08/02/2021 2130hrs)

See README file for installation and track/Car skins & other files etc

Requires:

Read more about this resource...

hey, I somehow CM doesn´t find the RW14_Turkey_GP_2020 Track, or at least doesn´t show it. Everything else works properly. Has anybody a Solution for this, or did I make a mistake?

hey, I somehow CM doesn´t find the RW14_Turkey_GP_2020 Track, or at least doesn´t show it. Everything else works properly. Has anybody a Solution for this, or did I make a mistake?
Hi did you download the zipped file or the folder of this track?

Update: I've just downloaded the individual RW14 Turkey RAR file and it works fine - Did you download the single 5gb file with all the tracks?

Last edited:
Hi did you download the zipped file or the folder of this track?

Update: I've just downloaded the individual RW14 Turkey RAR file and it works fine - Did you download the single 5gb file with all the tracks?
I did both, first I downloaded all the tracks, then I downloaded the individual file. It still doesn´t load the track in the preview. I just dont know where I made a mistake.

Update: I reinstalled the championship and it works. Thank you for your answer.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm having the same issue as DerNickzisst, round 14 in Turkey is not showing up inside the championship. I've tried reinstalling the track multiple times, using different versions (From the .rar with all the tracks, from the individual non compressed track and from the individual .rar track), tried reinstalling the champs file many times, and tried to reinstall all of it after a clean install. Still not working for some reason. Really appreciate your work and hopefully we can fix this! Thanks!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    784.7 KB · Views: 65
Hi! I'm having the same issue as DerNickzisst, round 14 in Turkey is not showing up inside the championship. I've tried reinstalling the track multiple times, using different versions (From the .rar with all the tracks, from the individual non compressed track and from the individual .rar track), tried reinstalling the champs file many times, and tried to reinstall all of it after a clean install. Still not working for some reason. Really appreciate your work and hopefully we can fix this! Thanks!
Hi if you are getting the championship showing like your picture it is recognising the track. If it wasn’t there the championship wouldn’t load. It could be the preview pic is missing in the ui folder of the track. Try selecting the turkey track as a quick drive to check. Hope that helps

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.