F1 2020 Season Update

Skins F1 2020 Season Update FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
For the paints I use only color. About find the place... it's simply looking for each site, by intuition probably, but I do the work blindly until I find the correct site
Ok but me when trying to add things on a car I always have a white background while I record in transparent background in Photoshop. Why do you think? Example, photo below :

Attachments

• Sans titre-1.jpg
    Sans titre-1.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 85
Thank you for your answers. It's not working there must be something that I'm doing wrong as you can in the capture below.
@KeisariKine I put on a black background but here is the result and @Lucas351 I have what you advised me during the recording.
If I put in transparent background it is as before.
What did I forget please?
Thank you for your help

Attachments

• Sans titre-2.png
    Sans titre-2.png
    537.9 KB · Views: 96
Thank you for your answers. It's not working there must be something that I'm doing wrong as you can in the capture below.
@KeisariKine I put on a black background but here is the result and @Lucas351 I have what you advised me during the recording.
If I put in transparent background it is as before.
What did I forget please?
Thank you for your help
you need the black background but with the alpha made for it, Intel DDS doesn't like transparent backgrounds, it wants transparency as pure black and not visible in the alpha

you need the black background but with the alpha made for it, Intel DDS doesn't like transparent backgrounds, it wants transparency as pure black and not visible in the alpha
Okay thank you. And how exactly should I do for the darkfield and the alpha? Because he records it for me with the black background.

Hi Lucas, if you are interested I am attaching the files (.png) of the new Ferrari livery for the Mugello GP :)

Attachments

• Sf1000.PNG
    Sf1000.PNG
    237.2 KB · Views: 81
  • ferrari_decal_da.png
    ferrari_decal_da.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 82
  • ferrari_paint_d.png
    ferrari_paint_d.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 79

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?