F1 2020 REALISTIC SPONSORBOARDS: Hungary

Misc F1 2020 REALISTIC SPONSORBOARDS: Hungary FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
Slendis submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 REALISTIC SPONSORBOARDS: Hungary - Realistic Sponsorboards for Hungary

Hello everyone! As you may have realized, Formula 1 is finally back - a bit later than usual this year but that's alright. The brand new Formula 1 game has also just been released, which means I will be back releasing realistic sponsorboards again!

Due to us viewers losing a lot of races this year, I will do my best to make these sponsorboards as realistic as possible. I will make this mod for every track as usual, but some may be based on this year and some may be based on last year.

This...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 408599

When leaving the time trial mode, the game is locked. Can’t use this Mod, in time trial mode? Greetings!!!

When leaving the time trial mode, the game is locked. Can’t use this Mod, in time trial mode? Greetings!!!
You should be able to load into Time Trial just fine, although you are not able to set a Time Trial time. I am not sure what would be causing the infinite loading screen - some people have reported some of the track mods being out-of-date, so that might be what is causing your infinite loading screen.

Please do try and reinstall my track mods, and come back to me if you are still experiencing issues after that.

• Deleted member 408599

You should be able to load into Time Trial just fine, although you are not able to set a Time Trial time. I am not sure what would be causing the infinite loading screen - some people have reported some of the track mods being out-of-date, so that might be what is causing your infinite loading screen.

Please do try and reinstall my track mods, and come back to me if you are still experiencing issues after that.
Thanks for answering!!! I took the ERP 1.17, and loaded the DDS files manually. Update it ( without sharing with anyone) and yet, at the exit of Hungaroring in time-trial mode it stays in infinite charge. Clarify that I have no other Mod. Greetings, and thank you for your amazing Mod!!!

• Deleted member 408599

It always loads infinitely in Hungaroring... I used ERP 1.17, and I updated it DDS by DDS... and nothing works. Even in other modes it still fails. Greetings !!!

• Deleted member 408599

Must be on your end, I race Hungarorings just fine with this mod.
Can you enter the time trial hungaroring, and go well? I have no more mod installed... It also stays in infinite charge in other game modes.... I’m confused.

Can you enter the time trial hungaroring, and go well? I have no more mod installed... It also stays in infinite charge in other game modes.... I’m confused.
1617134159842.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back