F1 2020 REALISTIC SPONSORBOARDS: Bahrain

Misc F1 2020 REALISTIC SPONSORBOARDS: Bahrain FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
Slendis submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 REALISTIC SPONSORBOARDS: Bahrain - Realistic Sponsorboards for Bahrain

Hello everyone! As you may have realized, Formula 1 is finally back - a bit later than usual this year but that's alright. The brand new Formula 1 game has also just been released, which means I will be back releasing realistic sponsorboards again!

Due to us viewers losing a lot of races this year, I will do my best to make these sponsorboards as realistic as possible. I will make this mod for every track as usual, but some may be based on this year and some may be based on last year.

This...

Read more about this resource...

If I read the changelog of the last two patches correctly, Bahrain and Netherlands is no longer compatible with V1.16. Can you please adapt both MODS to the current game version?

If I read the changelog of the last two patches correctly, Bahrain and Netherlands is no longer compatible with V1.16. Can you please adapt both MODS to the current game version?
Codemasters removed dynamic_speed_limit_a_04_d from Zandvoort, so it is still safe to use the Netherlands file.
But yeah, for Bahrain it would be wise to integrate the mod to the latest game file. The game would not crash, but there will be missing a few textures (dynamic speed limit). (One might not notice though.)

Hungaroring should also be safe as the mod contains more files than the current game file; also Silverstone.

Last edited:
Codemasters removed dynamic_speed_limit_a_04_d from Zandvoort, so it is still safe to use the Netherlands file.
But yeah, for Bahrain it would be wise to integrate the mod to the latest game file. The game would not crash, but there will be missing a few textures (dynamic speed limit). (One might not notice though.)

Hungaroring should also be safe as the mod contains more files than the current game file; also Silverstone.

Okay, thanks for reply!

You mean, that Hungary and Silverstone has newer files than the Mod too?

Again many thanks!

Then I disable the MOD, because I always like to be up to date.

It's a pity that the author doesn't adapt his MOD to new game versions.
Again: They only contain textures, no critical game file. So if a mod's erp contains more files (bc CM removed a few speed limit signs), just keep using it. Sometimes "uptodate" is "less than before" :D

Again: They only contain textures, no critical game file. So if a mod's erp contains more files (bc CM removed a few speed limit signs), just keep using it. Sometimes "uptodate" is "less than before" :D

You mean, I can use the MOD for all other racetracks with the exception of Bahrain without any problems, even if the original files are newer than those from the MOD?

Again many thanks!

Then I disable the MOD, because I always like to be up to date.

It's a pity that the author doesn't adapt his MOD to new game versions.
It is not a case of me not wanting to, or me not going to do it - so I find it quite rude of you to assume I will not adapt my mods to a newer game version. Currently, I simply have no time to sit down and update the mods because I am really quite busy with my real life.

Patience is key, and I will update the affected mods when I have time to do so..

Patience is key, and I will update the affected mods when I have time to do so..

We all understand, that the RL takes precedence, there is no doubt about that.

A short post would have been enough to say that the some Racetracks are no longer 100% compatible with the current game version, and it will be adjusted when the time comes.

But I'm looking forward to the new version, take your time. It's done when it's done. :)

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 408599

Very grateful for your work. When you can, no problem. Greetings!!!

• Deleted member 408599

We all understand, that the RL takes precedence, there is no doubt about that.

A short post would have been enough to say that the some Racetracks are no longer 100% compatible with the current game version, and it will be adjusted when the time comes.

But I'm looking forward to the new version, take your time. It's done when it's done. :)
You know, if this Mod gets it wrong, with the time-trial mode? It is that if I use it ( even updated by me) it blocks when leaving with an infinite load... Greetings!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 408599

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play