F1 2020 REALISTIC SPONSORBOARDS: Australia

Misc F1 2020 REALISTIC SPONSORBOARDS: Australia FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
Slendis submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 REALISTIC SPONSORBOARDS: Australia - Realistic Sponsorboards for Australia

Hello everyone! As you may have realized, Formula 1 is finally back - a bit later than usual this year but that's alright. The brand new Formula 1 game has also just been released, which means I will be back releasing realistic sponsorboards again!

Due to us viewers losing a lot of races this year, I will do my best to make these sponsorboards as realistic as possible. I will make this mod for every track as usual, but some may be based on this year and some may be based on last year...

Read more about this resource...

Hey m8,
is there any way you could add a version with white brakemarker boards? Me as a colourblind fool just can't read the numbers on the standard brakeboards, it's always a bit of roulette, especially into turn three. I don't know if that's even possible or if you've got time for that, just asking!
Thanks in advance

Hey m8,
is there any way you could add a version with white brakemarker boards? Me as a colourblind fool just can't read the numbers on the standard brakeboards, it's always a bit of roulette, especially into turn three. I don't know if that's even possible or if you've got time for that, just asking!
Thanks in advance

Hi, am I wrong or was in your first versions everytime the folders included and were there some edited files included or is it only the track.erp-Files which is important? i ask for some game crashs after update all my tracks with your final versions.

Hi, am I wrong or was in your first versions everytime the folders included and were there some edited files included or is it only the track.erp-Files which is important? i ask for some game crashs after update all my tracks with your final versions.
Only the "X_common.erp" needs to be replaced when updating.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back