F1 2020 REALISTIC SPONSORBOARDS: Abu Dhabi

Misc F1 2020 REALISTIC SPONSORBOARDS: Abu Dhabi 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Slendis submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 REALISTIC SPONSORBOARDS: Abu Dhabi - Realistic Sponsorboards for Abu Dhabi

Thank you everyone for the support you have shown on these releases, it really means a lot to me! In the near future there will be updates coming for every track which will fix miscellaneous bugs that I have found after release. Stay tuned!

Hello everyone! As you may have realized, Formula 1 is finally back - a bit later than usual this year but that's alright. The brand new Formula 1 game has also just been released, which means I will be back releasing realistic...

Read more about this resource...

Hello , when rework? :)
I will rework the sponsorboards for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix after the real life Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.

I was in fact, going to refrain from updating both Bahrain and Abu Dhabi until after the real life Grand Prix - but I accidentally uploaded my update for Bahrain and could not undo it.

Hi guys, unfortunately I have a sad announcement to make.

Unfortunately, I will not be updating my F1 2020 Abu Dhabi Realistic Sponsorboards mods - as I did with all other tracks this year. This is due to the mapping for every sponsorboard at Abu Dhabi being incredibly bad, making it impossible for me to accurately represent the real life Grand Prix.

And if you know me, you will know I will not release an "half-assed" attempt at making it - so I will instead refrain from updating the file here on Racedepartment.

If you are still interested in getting an "half-accurate" version, you are free to join my Discord via this link: https://discord.gg/m5DBRyJxhW where I will be releasing it.

Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused, but I hope you can understand why.

Last edited:
Hello!

I dragged the abu dhabi 2020 into the 2021 correspondent but it didn't work out (did the same with Brazil and it worked perfectly). sadly, I didn't back up the original file to replace it back. do you, by any chance, have and could send me it so I can fix my messing? Tks a lot!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.