F1 2020 Realism Mod

Skins F1 2020 Realism Mod Belgian Grand Prix - 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
kevintaddo10 submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 Realism Mod - The realism comes to F1 2020

Hi guys! This mod aims to add more immersion into the game, with liveries constantly updated, with proper decal and paint.
Installation: just drop the folder into steam -> steamapps -> common.
Enjoy!

Ferrari: Adjusted car colors to match real life counterpart.
Removed Weichai logos from the car to match real life counterpart.
iAG1TBg.png

Red Bull: Adjusted car colors to match real life...

Read more about this resource...

Okay thank you. Last question, I would like to modify the livery of real F1 cars (not the myteam) and add logos to them, for example in the locations of the blue circles that I indicated on one of your images. Do you know which file to edit and where to place the elements you want?
Thank you
iAG1TBg.png

Okay thank you. Last question, I would like to modify the livery of real F1 cars (not the myteam) and add logos to them, for example in the locations of the blue circles that I indicated on one of your images. Do you know which file to edit and where to place the elements you want?
Thank you
View attachment 397396
for this you need the 3d models by jburon 72. Sadly you can't place logos where you want, but there are defined spaces to put them

kevintaddo10 updated F1 2020 Realism Mod with a new update entry:

New version!

Hi guys! This update doesn't add that much, but it adds a "complete version": this version of the mod will have all the helmets updated for each GP (if possible), and changes such as suits updates, meanwhile the "Only Liveries" version will have only car changes.

Ferrari: "Weichai" logo has been removed from the driver suits, to match real life counterpart.
"Riva" logos has been removed from the driver helmets, to match real life counterpart.
The Prancing Horse has...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Prizes

• Trophies