F1 2020 F1 2020 | Check Out The Latest Round Of New Screenshots

F1 2020 The Game (Codemasters)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Codemasters have released a new batch of screenshots for the upcoming F1 2020 racing videogame.

Unless something absolutely incredible happens between now and July 10th, it very much looks like virtual racing fans will be able to drive 2020 Formula One cars before the real drivers of the series, as Codemasters remain on track to launch their newest Formula One videogame this July 10th.

As is to be expected from the officially licenced franchise, the latest release will contain all the teams, drivers and liveries of the yet to kick off 2020 Formula One season, plus some additional bonus content in the form of the 2019 and (post release) Formula 2 content alongside a selection of historically important vehicles from the history of the sport.

With little time left until release, Codemasters have been on the teaser trail once again, showing off some new screenshots from within the title - as can be seen below.

F1 2020 Key Features:
  • THE OFFICIAL VIDEOGAME OF THE 2020 FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™
  • NEW MYTEAM MODE - An immersive driving game, players can now create their own F1® team.
  • Create a driver, then choose a sponsor, an engine supplier, hire a teammate and compete as the 11th team on the grid.
  • Build facilities and develop the team over time and drive to the top.
  • NEW - Two new races: Hanoi Circuit and Circuit Zandvoort. NEW - Split-screen racing.
  • NEW - Casual race options for more relaxed racing.
  • NEW - Shorter season-length options: 10, 16 or full 22 race options.
  • All the official teams, the drivers and circuits from the 2020 Formula One World Championship™.
  • Acclaimed ten-year career mode.
  • Formula 2™, the ultimate training ground for F1®, is also included, now with new half or full season options and 2019 and 2020* season content.
  • x16 classic F1® cars from 1988-2010.
  • Esports - in-game area for the online qualification events, latest news and even watch the new F1® Esports Challenger and Pro Series races.
  • More ways to race: Time Trial, Grand Prix™ Mode, Championships and relive your glory with saveable automated highlights.
  • Compete online in Multiplayer: Ranked and Unranked races, Leagues, Customisable Liveries and Weekly Events.

F1 2020 5.jpg
F1 2020 4.jpg
F1 2020 3.jpg
F1 2020 2.jpg

F1 2020 System Requirements

MINIMUM:

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • Processor: Intel Core i3 2130 / AMD FX 4300
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GT 640 / AMD HD 7750 (DirectX11 Graphics Card)
  • Storage: 80 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
  • Additional Notes: Dual Layer Compatible DVD-ROM Drive
RECOMMENDED:
  • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • Processor: Intel Core i5 9600K / AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
  • Memory: 16 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti / AMD RX 590 (DirectX12 Graphics Card)
  • Storage: 80 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
  • Additional Notes: Dual Layer Compatible DVD-ROM Drive

Original Source; Codemasters

F1 2020 will be available on PS4, Xbox One, PC and Google Stadia July 10 2020.

Got questions about the game? Start a new thread at the RaceDepartment F1 2020 sub forum here at RaceDepartment, and let the community help you out!

F1 2020 1.jpg

Last edited:
I may get this game on STEAM later in the year - I like the 2 new additional tracks and has some new interesting features.
I use VORPX on my PC with my VR headset on F1 2019 so I kind of get use of these games with VR, gets me more into the game.

This game comes out with a new versionof F1 every year, how many of you go back to previous versions of F1 once you get the newer game?
I have previous versions, but always use the latest one.

MINIMUM:

Well... guess this is a goodbye

Yeah, specs are going to go up in allot of games which I know is going to be bad for some of you. So far I meet the specs of the latest racing games. Seems the specs for the previous versions of F1 are the same. Ah maybe he has a windows 7 system and this game is only for Windows 10

Wonder what your Frame Rates are with all the features set to highest settings with F1?

Last edited:

AusWillis

Premium
Yeah, specs are going to go up in allot of games which I know is going to be bad for some of you. So far I meet the specs of the latest racing games. But I remember many years ago buying a new computer every year to keep up with the graphics and features of the games. I may not be able to do that much more with prices of PC hardware.

Wonder what your Frame Rates are with all the features set to highest settings with F1?
I meet the specs just but soon will be left out, I will be able to afford to get a new PC sometime next year but I honestly don't know if I will want to, as we come out of this crazy world then things will have changed and I can't predict if that money won't be needed elsewhere, something that I think alot of people are going to have to wake up to that fact, it won't be like before for a great deal of the world.

But I will buy it cause I enjoy the simple F1 racing after the full on ACC and RF2.

Not sure if I want to buy F1 games anymore. It feels like other games does F1 way better. F1 handling is pretty odd to me and it feels like the curbs are more slippery than other games.

I really hope AMS 2 will get some licensed F1. Particularly the V12 and V10 era.

I mentioned this in another thread on here but this topic seems more appropriate. There has been recent rumors surrounding the proposed new calendar for the rest of the year with apparently tracks that weren't originally apart of the 2020 season possibly hosting a race or two to make up the numbers and because of logistical problems with other races. If the rumors are true and that does turn out to be the case, do you think we will see these tracks make their was into F1 2020?

"Unless something absolutely incredible happens between now and July 10th, it very much looks like virtual racing fans will be able to drive 2020 Formula One cars before the real drivers of the series, as Codemasters remain on track to launch their newest Formula One videogame this July 10th."
Wut?
Nope.:geek:

1st race: July 3-5 (Spielberg)
2nd: July 10-12 (Spielberg again)

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 81 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 28.0%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 69 16.2%
  • €1001-1500