Parad9x submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 CAR PERFOMANCE - BOOST PERFORMANCE F1 2019

New performance for f1 2019!
News:
- Better Chassis response;
- Better feeling when driving;
- Better FFB feeling;
- Boost on downforce to match 2020 season;

The objective for this patch it's bring more fun to you, to give you a better handling car, to bring more enjoable races against AI.

The patch contains Copy & Pasty version, and XLM version (EGO ERP).
(If you use some other skins mods I recommend you to use XLM files with Ego ERP Archiver)

Enjoy! Have a...

Read more about this resource...

the two mods use same xml installation, by copying the xml I would loose one of the two, but if I know what values you changed I can integrate the mods
Hello,
If you want to combine the 2 mods you can do it the other way around: keep this as a base and change the values from the realistic damage mod as the changed values are stated in the description of that mod.

It's a mod with great potential. I played for a few hours and it feels great, maybe a little bit too much performance for the cars, used to the original handling it's so good to drive and attached to the ground it feels even too easy, I could pull off Suzuka first sector almost without dosing the throttle and I play with no assist. All in all it is very fun to drive but maybe too much arcade, not necessarily in a bad way. Would like to know the values modified so I can compare them with the originals to understand more things

It's a mod with great potential. I played for a few hours and it feels great, maybe a little bit too much performance for the cars, used to the original handling it's so good to drive and attached to the ground it feels even too easy, I could pull off Suzuka first sector almost without dosing the throttle and I play with no assist. All in all it is very fun to drive but maybe too much arcade, not necessarily in a bad way. Would like to know the values modified so I can compare them with the originals to understand more things
Chassis and downforce.

I think you should make the Mercedes 1 tenth quicker than 2019, make the Red Bull the 2019 Ferrari speed, make the Ferrari the speed of the 2019 McLaren, make the McLaren the 2019 Red Bull speed and make the Racing Point 2019 Red Bull speed as well. All the others should be the same, except maybe for Haas which should be less.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.