F1 2012 F1 2018 Skins

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
hey guys, I made some skins from 2018 for F1 2012, its my first time but in my opinion the skins are very well. I have all car from 2018 season. So if anybody have some 2018 mod but without skins, talk to me. Thank you

I have almost everything done (driver names, pictures, car speeds,....) but i was needed skins
so long i used some other skins like some 2016 and 2014 avalyblle on racedepartment
I would love to work with you to make mod even better :D
if you want to check out you can see on my youtube channel domba 727
hope for answer soon

Yeeah man, if you want we can work together to put a smile in the f1 2012 fans JAJAJA, so dont worry i have all the cars, because one day i was borring with the the 2014 skins and i try to do it and it`s too easy. Only i have to modificated a little things because in my career im in wiliiams and I put my name and those things. I also have all the 2018 helmets, but its from the f1 2014 game, but it works well. If you can I can send you some photos and you looked if you like the skins.
Were in contact my friend

You have a good pc? Maybe you are launching the game with the intel grafic card instead of amd or nvidia. I already have the skins from rorogarcia13. I wanted the rest, like the names of the teams, the pilots...etc. Dont you have it?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.