Resource icon

Misc F1 2018 Classic cars replace modern 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Where can I find the "Copy mirrors, cameras, ConvexHull, LocalRender, LocalRest positions" in erp achiever?
I'm should make tutorial for everyone. Just wait, sorry.
I haven't installed this mod as this is not really for me, I just wanted to say thanks for being such a great developer making these mods and being super helpful for everybody here. Thanks man! :)
Thank you for good words, support make me happy :)
im too stupid i cant do it xD
English is not my native language, and it's difficult to correctly explain with details, so ask in modding questions thread here: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/f1-2018-modding-questions-thread.158664/ or in Krisdix 2019 mod thread.

You should definitely make a tutorial for classic chassis swap :confused:

By the way, why haven't you also change the tyres ? The "shape" of the tyre doesn't change the gameplay isn't it ?

You should definitely make a tutorial for classic chassis swap :confused:

By the way, why haven't you also change the tyres ? The "shape" of the tyre doesn't change the gameplay isn't it ?
Yes, shape doesn't change the gameplay. But it's modern era with modern tyre strategy, and I think it will be better to have correct tyre colour marking. Also i'm just not tried swap tyres yet :D Maybe later. I'm still learning new ways for modding :)

You are a god. That finally makes it possible to make a full-season 2006 mod into the career with the right car models. Many from the modding scene have been looking for the solution to the problem for 2 years now.

That's fantastic! Maybe we could get mods like 2007 Season Mod? Based on the 2006-2008 cars or something like that, this would be awesome
I hope to someone make season mod, probably for F1 2019, if this method will be saved by Codemasters.
You are a god. That finally makes it possible to make a full-season 2006 mod into the career with the right car models. Many from the modding scene have been looking for the solution to the problem for 2 years now.
I didn't do anything special, just used the old way for swap cars through assetgroup files(slightly changed for classics) and copied a few things like mirrors, cameras, wheel positions.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.