F1 2018 Car Performance for F1 2020

Misc F1 2018 Car Performance for F1 2020 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
CaptainRobo submitted a new resource:

F1 2018 Car Performance for F1 2020 - F1 2018 car performance based on the 2018 game files and converted into 2020.

F1 2018 car performance based on the 2018 game files and converted into 2020. Additional changes include: 10% increase to the dirty air effect going from 15% to 25% and 3% increase in DRS power, so now DRS + slipstream = dirty air effect as well as a more realistic racing experience. Example lap time from 100 ai at Spain during a OSQ (1:16.283) by Ferrari. Will update this description with more detail to the changes I've made some point in the future. Enjoy :) Mods for the 2017, 19, 20 and...

Read more about this resource...

still same bro ferrari is 4th
I'm having trouble understanding your issue, are you struggling to install the mod? or are you using this in career mode, cause if you are then yeah things like that are going to happen as the necessary adjustments for upgrades haven't been made since this mod was built with only grand prix mode in mind.

I'm having trouble understanding your issue, are you struggling to install the mod? or are you using this in career mode, cause if you are then yeah things like that are going to happen as the necessary adjustments for upgrades haven't been made since this mod was built with only grand prix mode in mind.
i was trying to start a new career bro

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea