Misc F1 2018 3D Models for Photoshop [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
can I use specular map in keyshot? when I assign specular map to "specular" in material's textures I'm seeing this specular texture as reflections, not as specular map

upload_2019-4-8_17-36-55.png

can I use specular map in keyshot? when I assign specular map to "specular" in material's textures I'm seeing this specular texture as reflections, not as specular map

View attachment 300476
The specular defines if the material will be reflective ot not. I only adjust the color between black and white. If you need to be specific on what part of the texture needs to be reflective then you can create a specular map, Dont use the one in the game they work differently.

The specular defines if the material will be reflective ot not. I only adjust the color between black and white. If you need to be specific on what part of the texture needs to be reflective then you can create a specular map, Dont use the one in the game they work differently.
okay, thanks

can you help me with something else?
1) I really dont know which environment config to use so please tell me which config you used on this screenshot?
image-2-png.296803

2) also how to make background with team colors? in keyshot or photoshop?
3) for me every single model is not smoothed, I've tried to smooth it in keyshot, the wheels looks good but only wheels...
upload_2019-4-8_17-52-11.png

upload_2019-4-8_17-52-28.png

okay, thanks

can you help me with something else?
1) I really dont know which environment config to use so please tell me which config you used on this screenshot?
image-2-png.296803

2) also how to make background with team colors? in keyshot or photoshop?
3) for me every single model is not smoothed, I've tried to smooth it in keyshot, the wheels looks good but only wheels...
View attachment 300479
View attachment 300480

1. You go the the enviroment library and select one of the images available and drag it to the environment project tab. Then you can change the color of thebackground or use an image.
image 45.jpg

or use the the studio to edit lighting postions
image 46.jpg

2. You create the background in photoshop or any image editing software. Or just select a color.
3. I use photoshop to fix those by adding a lot of color masking or cover them by creating highlights.

• Deleted member 744306

Very good mate! I made a BMW Livery! My first one looks like the Codemasters' ones!

Hi there, I love the model but whenever I render these squares and triangles keep showing up all over?

Attachments

• problem.PNG
    problem.PNG
    909.3 KB · Views: 343
  • Deleted member 265787

Hi. Whenever I open any of the 3D Models in Photoshop CC 2018, I can't see the decals. For example, when I open the Red Bull model, I can see the blue paint and the bull, but not the Tag Heuer and other decals. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.
Capture.PNG

1. go to the 3d tab,
2. select mesh,
3 look and click the paint mesh,
4 then properties and check make invisible. [uncheck to go back and view the paint texture in the 3d model]
ferrai_18_02.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play