F1 2017 WIP Thread

• Deleted member 244321

Does it actually work in game?
Yes, its and executable file that reads F1 2017 telemetry and display values like speed, gear, etc... on the main window of the application, it works in online because it doesn't change any file

Yes, its and executable file that reads F1 2017 telemetry and display values like speed, gear, etc... on the main window of the application, it works in online because it doesn't change any file
Ok :D That's really cool. I have two other questions on this....
1. Does it work in replays?
2. Can you add an option to have the F1 logo on the corner to make it more realistic?
maxresdefault.jpg

Like the one in this picture here?

Working on a recreation of Hamilton's Abu Dhabi 2017 helmet as was posted in the mod request thread;

3JneK8y.png

rqu8Zo1.png

5PzrnTC.png

Just need to create a proper s-map for it and then it'll be ready for downloading!

Working on a recreation of Hamilton's Abu Dhabi 2017 helmet as was posted in the mod request thread;

3JneK8y.png

rqu8Zo1.png

5PzrnTC.png

Just need to create a proper s-map for it and then it'll be ready for downloading!

Also working on Sainz' Renault helmet. More high quality reference photo's mean less guesswork and more accurate details! :D

Lo-quality render to get an idea:

YAIPRTo.png

So I'm working on s-maps for both of these, but I don't have my pc available to test them out in-game. Would anyone be up to help me test them for a bit? Send me a message!

Since soneone made a request im working on this two, 2006 china gp honda racing and 08 toyota tf108 replacing 08 mclaren.
F1_2017_photo_20171205_144310.jpg
F1_2017_photo_20171206_231651.jpg

I still need to make some adjustment.

Attachments

• F1_2017_photo_20171206_231814.jpg
    F1_2017_photo_20171206_231814.jpg
    332.4 KB · Views: 216
w8xYhEd.jpg

The 2005 season will be released on Friday, if all goes to plan, we have done some testing and it should be fine to release then. Some things may be added post-release as well.

We will be using this account to release the mod instead of anyone's own account, so look out for that!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.