Misc F1 2017 | F1 2018 Performance [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great mod works fine with no crashes, but I wanted to modify the performance of the cars to make them even faster but I cant seem to improve the performance of the mercedes even if I edit the performance values of it? I am able to modify all the other cars its only the mercedes that doesn’t work.

Great mod works fine with no crashes, but I wanted to modify the performance of the cars to make them even faster but I cant seem to improve the performance of the mercedes even if I edit the performance values of it? I am able to modify all the other cars its only the mercedes that doesn’t work.

Thats odd I am able to modify Mercedes just fine...

If I were you I would copy and paste the Force India engine specs into the Mercedes and then edit it or keep it the same as the Force India.

it's always the same

Do you have Grid Girls Goodbye applied to the 2018 Performance mod as well?

I have seen that with that mod applied it likes crashing, I am not able to work on an fix for that bit because it is Gulf Air's mod and plus it seems to be something to do with Performance Tweaks and Grid Girls modifying that causes the crash, when its put together that is.

I would retry the Verify Game Cache again if you have Grid Girls Goodbye on and re-apply the mod without that mod applied, only the 2018 Performance Mod.

Sorry for the delayed response, some things came up and I was unable to reply to any posts.

Keep note, I am going to have to update this mod again, I may do it in an Patch and not re-upload all the files again but well see.

Reason being is for some reason when I was using another 2018 Season Mod and then verified the cache and tested this one it was all fine Livery wise, the Sauber and Toro Rosso specifically, however when I uploaded the mod and then re-applied it after re-verifying the game cache for some reason it is using the Sauber and Toro Rosso Livery from another Season Mod. I am currently working on an fix so lets hope its out soon!

That error on my end is also making the game crash so I will be fixing that as well.

Mod has an update be sure to read either the UPDATE in the DESCRIPTION of the MOD or the UPDATES of all previous updates to get the SEPARATE link to the 1.0.2B UPDATE be sure to have the UPDATE from RACEDEPARTMENT as well or else you will ONLY have SAUBER and TORO ROSSO with performance increases!

Zieonn updated F1 2017 | F1 2018 Performance with a new update entry:

F1 2017 | F1 2018 Performance

Changes:
  • Toro Rosso Now on Toro Rosso Chassis
  • Sauber Now has no Alfa Romeo Logo and has Haas Steering Wheel
  • Career Team Select Engine Supplier is now called Engine: [Engine Name Here] **It is no longer inputted as just Engine Supplier it is now called by the Engine Type**
  • Career Team Select Chassis is now updated to the 2018 Chassis
  • Sauber is now the only Ferrari Engine to be of different spec
  • No Mercedes engine is lesser than the other they...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play