Resource icon

Misc F1 2016 Driver 3D Template 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, i'd like to know how you can export the 3d shapes of the helmet, the suit and the driver's head from the game.
Can you explain me the process and which software did you use?

Hi, i'd like to know how you can export the 3d shapes of the helmet, the suit and the driver's head from the game.
Can you explain me the process and which software did you use?
I use 3dsimed to open the 3d models and export them as .fbx, then I open them in blender and export as .obj to open them in photoshop and save as .psd files

Ok, thanks, but is there really no way to get them from f1 2016 just like for the cars? I'd like to extract the model of my career avatar's head to try to put my face on it. I did it by modify a picture of me to fit the texture of the driver but i'm not satisfied of the result, so i thinked that with the 3d shape i will be able to map the texture correctly and have a good result.

Ok, thanks, but is there really no way to get them from f1 2016 just like for the cars? I'd like to extract the model of my career avatar's head to try to put my face on it. I did it by modify a picture of me to fit the texture of the driver but i'm not satisfied of the result, so i thinked that with the 3d shape i will be able to map the texture correctly and have a good result.
You can't extract the driver from f1 2016, but the 2015 version I think that it's the same

Ok thanks for your answers and your great work. I will try this evening when i'll be back home. Please, can you tell me in wich file i can find them????

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.