F1 2015 Season Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carteham and Marrusia ( now manor) are removed because any driver wasn't riding at Australian GP .If Manor start anyone driver in Malaysia GP I 'll upload team in mod
I work current at editing language files and at new force india skin next 22th or 28/29th of march

Maybe it's because of the mirrored car skins that no one has made a perfect close-to-real-life skin ?! You can ask for it like a lot of others do, but you simply will not get it. Accept it
Have I asked you what??Are you the owner of this mod?? <snip> I did not ask you so what do you wont?? There are people who make liveries without mirrored text advertising,maybe many can not do that,that is possible!But he can do it,look here at the nose weichai-santander on both sides everything is right like in real :http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ferrari-sf15-t-on-f14-t-chassis.5216/

mod edited

Last edited by a moderator:
First, i've the rights to react on every post i want. And second: yes some liveries can be done with no mirrored sponsors, but like the red bull, if we want a skin that looks the most like the rb11, mirrored sponsors are needed, simple as that. Try to make the rb11 on any car shape you want and we'll see if you can create the 'perfect' livery

First, i've the rights to react on every post i want. And second: yes some liveries can be done with no mirrored sponsors, but like the red bull, if we want a skin that looks the most like the rb11, mirrored sponsors are needed, simple as that. Try to make the rb11 on any car shape you want and we'll see if you can create the 'perfect' livery
My react on your post <snip>

mod edit - Swearing and insulting is unacceptable here in ANY language

Warning for being agressive and swearing
I do not asking you something so <snip> If I write something about your work Ok,but respond to the posts which no one asked you nothing, are provocation nothing else!

mod edit - swearing edited again

I'm just saying that what you want isn't possible. Btw, talking in a different language and swearing at someone is against the RD rules. And @snowflower, disliking my posts isn't going to stop me giving my opinion, you can try the same to me as they did with genesis and luskracer, but i'll not go that far. Because what you're doing is sad and pure jealousy, and i'm immune for that

its possible an database update without adrian sutil?
I can only edit driver's names and photos not surnames (so it'd be Felipe Sutil from Brasil)

I agree with Lesley Buurlage I can't made mod without mirrored advertising text

And please don't insult each other in open discussion

krsskos updated F1 2014 Database Mod with a new update entry:

Biggest Upgradge

New drivers with photos
  • Felipe Nasr
  • Max Verstappen
  • Carlos Saintz
ADDED NURBURGRING CIRCUIT
New Sauber and Force India car
Sauber car :http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sauber-c34-on-red-bull-chassis-launch-livery.5035/
Force India Car :http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/force-india-vjm08-rb10-chassis.4963/
Changed ai driver's
New driver's photos

Note : Mod after exact weights 1GB
View attachment 85777 View attachment 85778...

Read the rest of this update entry...

sorry I used most of the time for preparing next mod with new adds on track korea and delhi
if you have EgoDatabaseEditor You 'd see projects on track model table and I work at language files

:):):)THANKS FOR 1000 downloads:):):)

I'm not happy you 'stole' my Sauber and Force India. If you asked me I would have said no BUT allowed you to link the mods in the description rather than having you steal the downloads. I won't leave a bad review as that will effect the future of this mod. I'm a nice guy so if you delete the livery files but link them in the description, then I won't leave a bad review. Thanks. Apart from the stolen livery/chassis mods, it's nice work but very similar to other 2015 mods.

There has been a misunderstanding, I said don't put them in the mod itself, just put the links in the description - as that way when I update them, you don't have to. Your choice. Thanks for the links though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%