• 25000+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server

F1 2014 - controller steering assist

Does steering assist exist for controller users?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

hyjal

50RPM
May 5, 2014
Amount of steering asssist for controller user makes the driving actually harder than without it.
Not sure if that is something to do with codemasters "feel the car" or something but this video
shows very well in multiple corners where steering assist kicks in. (nearly in every corner) since
you just need to have right speed and steerlock in left or right depends where track goes.

Trying to upload my files for every/wo/men to use as soon as possible.

mod edit - video removed

http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...acedepartment-and-f1-2014.93395/#post-1827494

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacob Fræer

100RPM
Dec 26, 2013
It has already been discussed on multiple sites on the internet. The PAD's has both "steering assists" (full lock assist) & traction control.

Karl Fuss

6000RPM
Nov 9, 2010
pretty pathetic really.... no word of a patch yet either... they are "still deciding".
I'm done with them. They've given us some great racing in the last few years, both online and off, but lack of support after release and lack of communication on their forum have done it for me. The game is great fun with a wheel offline, online competition is pad favoured and not suited to fair competition atm. Our league carries on in spite of the issue because our members are dedicated.

hyjal

50RPM
May 5, 2014
It has already been discussed on multiple sites on the internet. The PAD's has both "steering assists" (full lock assist) & traction control.
Oh didnt know since I was really suprised what codemasters did with their "turbo charges" lul but yea,

What is your favorite social network?

• Twitter

Votes: 51 31.7%
  • Instagram

Votes: 53 32.9%
  • Facebook

Votes: 30 18.6%
  • Other (specify in thread)

Votes: 43 26.7%