F1 2013 F1 2013 - What Are You Looking Forward To The Most? - Why?

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
So F1 2013 is only around the corner, previews are flying around and screenshots are surfacing all over the web and social media sites.

My question for the F1 2013 community - What are you looking forward to the most? And Why?

Mine would be:
The old MP4-23 and Brazil, to re-enact Hamilton's WDC win of 2007

So F1 2013 is only around the corner, previews are flying around and screenshots are surfacing all over the web and social media sites.

My question for the F1 2013 community - What are you looking forward to the most? And Why?

Mine would be:
The old MP4-23 and Brazil, to re-enact Hamilton's WDC win of 2007
Don't think you'll be able to drive any McLaren other than this years car. There are only selected cars available in the classic content

I really don't care much for the classic content, I mean its obviously a great addition, but it's not the reason I'm buying it.
I also don't really care about the mid session saving because I play 100% races anyway.

Personally I look forward to the improved AI and being able to have proper battles with them.
Also the new tyres, if codies have gotten the wearing rates and drop off effects correct then it should be fun trying to manage them.

And if there's any improvements to the weather system (which they say there have been) then that's more than welcome. Haha

EDIT: I'm also looking forward to the new graphics, because their new art director looks to have done a FANTASTIC job, because this is a huge step up in graphics from previous titles, despite having the same consoles to provide for.

I really don't care much for the classic content, I mean its obviously a great addition, but it's not the reason I'm buying it.
I also don't really care about the mid session saving because I play 100% races anyway.

Personally I look forward to the improved AI and being able to have proper battles with them.
Also the new tyres, if codies have gotten the wearing rates and drop off effects correct then it should be fun trying to manage them.

And if there's any improvements to the weather system (which they say there have been) then that's more than welcome. Haha

EDIT: I'm also looking forward to the new graphics, because their new art director looks to have done a FANTASTIC job, because this is a huge step up in graphics from previous titles, despite having the same consoles to provide for.
+1 !!!!! :D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies