Misc F1 2013 Season Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange. I did 50% race with 1 stop in Australia (13 laps on SS, 16 laps on M). AI had 2 stops
(2 SS, 1 M). I was slower for 1-2 secs, but won race from the 11th position.

thats great guys well done. I have a question though is it possible to keep marrusia in my game i need it to place another skin in that place thnx in advance!!! ;)

I really don't know what to do anymore, already tried 3 diferent ways of download(torrent, megafile and gamefont), and still I get some things to work and some not... Here's a list:

THINGS THAT WORK:
- New AI
- "Gallery of Champions"
- A few "2012" texts have been replaced by "2013", but the F1 2012 from the "press start" page is still there.
- New pilots and their teams aswell(also HRT is removed correctly)
- The pit crew have been updated(Ferrari crew members now have the "UPS" ad

THINGS THAT DOESN'T WORK:
- Cars are still the ones from 2012, not even the numbers changed
- Same old pictures from the drivers and new drivers receive the "bad id" picture
- Not a single change on the main menu, same Red Bull/Ferrari/Mclaren cars
- My profile wasn't corrupted
- No new helmets

For those who say I'm doing a wrong install, I'm not a newcomer, I know how to install a mod and I did everything perfect with all the archives from my donwload. I also tried to repair the game, nothing. Tried to erase everything and download from steam everything again, nothing.

I don't know if something's wrong, but my "mod" part from the donwload only have 830MB, v1tek said it were 1,5GB.

Here's a picture from everything I'm pasting to the F1 2012 main folder. Something is missing?

pic1.jpg

Please, someone help me and a few others who are having the same problem, I tried everything but still can't get this to work!

Also sorry about my english and thanks in advance to anyone who is interested in helping.

to people that seem to have a problem with this mod not work heres a giant tip!

COPY EVERY FOLDER NOT JUST THE 2013 SEASON MOD FOLDER
PART 1:
MOD AND AI
OPEN UP BOTH FOLDERS AND THEN YOU WILL SEE IMPLEMENTED AI AND F1 2013 SEASON OPEN BOTH THEM AND COPY CONTENT IN TO 2012 GAME FOLDER
PART 2:
OPEN UP THE FOLDER THAT SAYS F1 2013 SEASON U WILL SEE CARS OPEN THE CARS FOLDER YOU WILL SEE 2HD AND D OPEN UP WHICH U WOULD PREFER YOU WILL SEE CARS COPY THAT FOLDER TO YOUR 2012 GAME FOLDER
PART 3:
AGAIN OPEN THE F1 2013 SEASON FOLDER AND YOU WILL SEE MOD AND PIREILI OPEN MOD FOLDER AND THEN OPEN F1 2013 SEASON FOLDER YOU WILL SEE FRONTEND OPEN THAT AND COPY ALL CONTENT EXCEPT THE FONTS FOLDER TO UR F1 2012 FRONTEND FOLDER OPEN PIREILI FOLDER OPEN THE ZIP INSIDE THEN OPEN THAT FOLDER THEN OPEN ZMISC AND OPEN NORMAL STAINED COPY THAT TO UR F1 2012 GAME FOLDER THEN OPEN THE 2013 FOLDER AND COPY THAT TO 2012 GAME FOLDER

READ CAREFULLY!
its really not that hard!

I really don't know what to do anymore, already tried 3 diferent ways of download(torrent, megafile and gamefont), and still I get some things to work and some not... Here's a list:

THINGS THAT WORK:
- New AI
- "Gallery of Champions"
- A few "2012" texts have been replaced by "2013", but the F1 2012 from the "press start" page is still there.
- New pilots and their teams aswell(also HRT is removed correctly)
- The pit crew have been updated(Ferrari crew members now have the "UPS" ad

THINGS THAT DOESN'T WORK:
- Cars are still the ones from 2012, not even the numbers changed
- Same old pictures from the drivers and new drivers receive the "bad id" picture
- Not a single change on the main menu, same Red Bull/Ferrari/Mclaren cars
- My profile wasn't corrupted
- No new helmets

For those who say I'm doing a wrong install, I'm not a newcomer, I know how to install a mod and I did everything perfect with all the archives from my donwload. I also tried to repair the game, nothing. Tried to erase everything and download from steam everything again, nothing.

I don't know if something's wrong, but my "mod" part from the donwload only have 830MB, v1tek said it were 1,5GB.

Here's a picture from everything I'm pasting to the F1 2012 main folder. Something is missing?

View attachment 38197

Please, someone help me and a few others who are having the same problem, I tried everything but still can't get this to work!

Also sorry about my english and thanks in advance to anyone who is interested in helping.
read my comment in red text that's what ur missing u need every folder not just one

read my comment in red text that's what ur missing u need every folder not just one
it wasn't that mate, the mediafire and torrent downloads(at least when I donwloaded) were missing a lot of folders, they only had the AI and MOD folder, so the others were missing, that's why some things were working and some weren't. Tried another download and now managed to get it to work! One concern I have is the AI though. There's a 6 sec gap on qualy between PRO and LEGENDS. That's too much! I get 2 sec faster then PRO but 4 sec slower then LEG on qualy, its really unplayable.

Hello friends.

(First: Sorry for my bad english, i help google translator).

I have the following problem and I'm looking for who can give me a hand with the following:

In my pc there are two profiles (my brother's and mine), both accounts are admin type, the problem is that in my profile or account everything looks perfect, but in my brother's characters are not:

f12013a.png

f12013b.png

Clarify the following:

Just when you install the mod, square type characters came out, then download the fix and everything perfect stay in my native language.

Someone could help me?

Thanks and regards.

I need help! :( I tryed to open the database and appeared a message saying "program failed to convert". Do someone know why this appears and how I can find a solution for that?
Thanks! :thumbsup:

it wasn't that mate, the mediafire and torrent downloads(at least when I donwloaded) were missing a lot of folders, they only had the AI and MOD folder, so the others were missing, that's why some things were working and some weren't. Tried another download and now managed to get it to work! One concern I have is the AI though. There's a 6 sec gap on qualy between PRO and LEGENDS. That's too much! I get 2 sec faster then PRO but 4 sec slower then LEG on qualy, its really unplayable.
ye I think the level difficults need to bi in 2 seconds of each other so lets say for example legend is doing 1:26 pro should be 1:28 inter should be 1:30 and easy 1:32 I think that's good levelling keep all the other ai stuff the same on each level but just make there laps times lower by 2 seconds each difficulty like I showed :p then ull have a good database

BUT! TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST!
im very disappointed in this mod I was in the making for so long and its poor you have all the visual stuff which is good but the lack of 2013 gloves was very very disappointing and ur database and ai is so poor! my 2013 season mod I made in a week and I have all the visual stuff this mod does(except correct suits for all teams I have just 30% done but I have 2013 gloves for all cars) and a better database and ai very disappointed

I need help! :( I tryed to open the database and appeared a message saying "program failed to convert". Do someone know why this appears and how I can find a solution for that?
Thanks! :thumbsup:

I've got the same error message.

ye I think the level difficults need to bi in 2 seconds of each other so lets say for example legend is doing 1:26 pro should be 1:28 inter should be 1:30 and easy 1:32 I think that's good levelling keep all the other ai stuff the same on each level but just make there laps times lower by 2 seconds each difficulty like I showed :p then ull have a good database

BUT! TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST!
im very disappointed in this mod I was in the making for so long and its poor you have all the visual stuff which is good but the lack of 2013 gloves was very very disappointing and ur database and ai is so poor! my 2013 season mod I made in a week and I have all the visual stuff this mod does(except correct suits for all teams I have just 30% done but I have 2013 gloves for all cars) and a better database and ai very disappointed

Is there a way to mix up both mods? :roflmao:

I would like to play with Portuguese language. How can I change the English file from the mod, and translate it to Portuguese?

I'll not replace the English one, I'll just get it as database.

good, my problem is that I have not installed any ploblema with what is the source, I updated the drivers but some go without image as having errors and I get the same bone cars 2012 then I would know how to fix it .. . clear the game runs normally

thanks sorry if not well understood but I speak Spanish

Hello guys, cn anybody help me please?

I see the error "Failed to Start the Game (Missing Executable)" when launching a game through Steam. What can I do?

Thanks and great job, well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play