Resource icon

Misc F1 2013 Ferrari 3D Model with Skin 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
facedesk.jpg
ah ah ah !!!

the database got nothing to do with the skin, the number's on the skin and only there, I still wonder why there's a car_number row in the db at all
Ahhh okay, I do remember seeing "car_number" on the database file which is why I thought it was determined there.

Apologies for the incorrect advice haha :p

I have the same problem, put in my original game ferrari files and it still didn't fix it... not sure where I've gone wrong either
why is simple in the file chargingcar, texture is completely missing in the filefe2_gen_high_main.pssg while there is a file that does not serve fe1_gen_high_main.pssg absolutely nothing because the game does not even see! :thumbsup:

Really nice job and awesome car ;)

but I think if you want a car that look like the most to the 2013's Ferrari, it's better to take the 2011's Force India, she looks like 2013's Ferrari more than the 2011's Ferrari :p

I would but would you be upscaling it or starting from scratch... I don't see the point in upscaling a lossy image... if you are starting it from scratch then YES PLEASE! :)

Last edited:
A modder shouldn't and wouldn't just upscale someone else's work to make available for download. That's a given.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.