F1 2012 F1 2012 Demo

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
The only thing we need to figure out is ..who is who?:

Patience1.jpg

Well that's a bit annoying actually. At least it's a World Q day so there are a lot of games on the TV. 5PM... which 5PM exactly did they mean? Hawaii?

Maybe its a Steam brainworks thing and means 5 Past Midnight..:D

• Deleted member 90535

PC Demo Update:

We've received word from Steam and while it is looking like it could be up to an additional 2-3hours before it's online.

Again, we're really sorry for the delay and hope that once you have the demo it'll make up for it somewhat. We'll bring you more updates as soon as we have them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screw this, I'll play it tomorrow.

PC Demo Update:

We've received word from Steam and while it is looking like it could be up to an additional 2-3hours before it's online.

Again, we're really sorry for the delay and hope that once you have the demo it'll make up for it somewhat. We'll bring you more updates as soon as we have them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exactly. It's almost 12 AM now so no time to play.

PC Demo Update:

my sentiments.

w*nk*rs lol:mad:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play