F1 2011 F1 2011 patch 1.2 Bug

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem with patch 1.2 of the game. After I play and end a race, after all the drivers and constructors standings it should show me the drivers celebration. But instead of that appears only the line with the achievement and a backround image of the track with no stands and no buildings. Does anybody has a solution?

Thanks!

I have a problem with patch 1.2 of the game. After I play and end a race, after all the drivers and constructors standings it should show me the drivers celebration. But instead of that appears only the line with the achievement and a backround image of the track with no stands and no buildings. Does anybody has a solution?

Thanks!
I have the exact same thing, are you using the no cd crack as I have found that it causes this problem to happen.

OP didnt mention anything about that, there is just a subsequent post asking the question.
As I understand it, a no CD crack, is not the same thing as a cracked game.
@Paul Lock
Yeah Paul they are different, the no cd is purely a cracked exe, I was just clarifying that it wasn't a full pirated copy just the exe.

@OnyX
Are you running with DVD or steam copy or the no cd exe.

Why can't you use your retail DVD / Steam connection?

As this is mostly related to cracks and shady versions of the game, I'm going to lock this thread. Please keep in mind that RD.com has a clear stance against piracy: discuss it, get a warning. I hope I made this clear.

Questions? Shoot me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play