F1 2013 f1 2010-2013

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
can't someone pls combine all these years drivers/cars/tracks into one mod so we can progress from year to year instead of playing the same year over again?...really CODEMASTERS?...y have u not done this already?...not rocket science...u introduce LAME-O classic crap instead of working on whats important...if u princesses want to give us classic stuff, give us all the cars/tracks/drivers of each era!...not just a ****** smattering!
CODEMASTERS...r u gonna ***** this genre UP like u did FLASHPOINT?
me thinks u will...my opinion of u ***** is that u r community college grads...still trying to figure out how to raise or lower the chairs u sit on at work...SUCKS 2 B u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, since Codemasters has license for the past seasons from 2010 until now, we won't have very much seasons to progress through (4 in total). This might be an idea for them to do as a last F1 game, when/if their license period is over.
EA did this, in 2003, but a real career was only available on the consoles.

can't someone pls combine all these years drivers/cars/tracks into one mod so we can progress from year to year instead of playing the same year over again?...really CODEMASTERS?...y have u not done this already?...not rocket science...SUCKS 2 B u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you create this super mod? Then you really can spout off how great you are.
:rolleyes: Go on, make this mod and everyone will love you.

:poop:

Well, since Codemasters has license for the past seasons from 2010 until now, we won't have very much seasons to progress through (4 in total). This might be an idea for them to do as a last F1 game, when/if their license period is over.
EA did this, in 2003, but a real career was only available on the consoles.
Yeah but was still more fun than this action racer attempt by Code-Loosers.

In theory it's a good idea. But I highly doubt the liscence would allow them. Too many conflicting sponsors and rights holders have changed hands over the years.

As far as I know the liscence only entitles Codemasters to replicate the current year's content.

Would love to see a progression in car models as you progress year to year in career mode, but I just don't think its a realistic expectation.

In theory it's a good idea. But I highly doubt the liscence would allow them. Too many conflicting sponsors and rights holders have changed hands over the years.

As far as I know the liscence only entitles Codemasters to replicate the current year's content.

Would love to see a progression in car models as you progress year to year in career mode, but I just don't think its a realistic expectation.
I agree. Not as long as they develop for consoles rather than the PC platform. Truly sad these days.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.