Cars F1 2009 mod updated for simdream F1 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ponz submitted a new resource:

F1 2009 mod updated for simdream F1 2009 - F1 2009 mod updated for simdream F1 2009

Now it is more enjoyable and drives better

improvements to the physics of the mod:
Added Kers for ALL
Sounds
Tyres
Aero
Collider
Engine
Gears
Cams
Elettronics & Led
UI & Preview

required original mod sim**eam 2009
just overwrite file in assettocorsa\content\cars
IMPORTANT !! make sure the folders have these names
f1_2009_bmw_sauber
f1_2009_brawngp
f1_2009_ferrari
f1_2009_forceindia
f1_2009_mclaren
f1_2009_redbull
f1_2009_renault
f1_2009_str
f1_2009_toyota
f1_2009_williams

if you...

Read more about this resource...

Would have been nice to have included an alternate version of each car; one with KERS and one without, like how the system was an optional package in the 09 season.

The Brawn GP 001 for instance never ran a KERS package in competition as they were unable to secure neither Honda's nor McLaren-Mercedes' 09-spec KERS unit for their car.

Last edited:
EEK, Think i may have damaged the BMW and the Torrorosso files completely. They are not working full stop. Something to do with the Tire.ini

EEK, Think i may have damaged the BMW and the Torrorosso files completely. They are not working full stop. Something to do with the Tire.ini

good thing you made a back up. :)

joke aside, it is probably related to the folder name, just match folder name from the mod and the .kn5 and you should be back in business.

good thing you made a back up. :)

joke aside, it is probably related to the folder name, just match folder name from the mod and the .kn5 and you should be back in business.
Thank you for the response. I did notice the downloaded files did have different names and copied and pasted those into the original files. But they still do not work. :(

1612388080869.png

WTF??! This happens now during loading the BMW Sauber....
@Ponz please have a look onto this, thank you!

Last edited:
Thank you for the response. I did notice the downloaded files did have different names and copied and pasted those into the original files. But they still do not work. :(

use the same name of the folders in cars as the name of the folder of the mod, in the folder the .kn5 file also needs to have the same name.
for example for the toro rosso, the folder name is f1_2009_str and the kn5 file will be f1_2009_str.kn5
verify that you do not have a data folder interfering with the new data.acd from the mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%