Resource icon

Cars F1 2006 for AMS part1 2018-07-29

Login or Register an account to download this content
hello good day, I have the following problem with the mod, and I do not know why, since there is no comment in the post where the mod is, that someone else experiences the same, I download the two parts I extract, copy and paste, I enter to the game, I select a car, if they appear in the menu, I choose track, load the game and when I give it to the track in the list of pilots only 4 0 5 pilots come out and repeat until completing 19 AI pilots, ... I mean the cars do not come out of every team.

As mentioned in my review:

"You say that this a complete Mod overhaul and conversion to AMS from WCP Series.

I downloaded WCP version which is already for AMS and does not need any converting.

https://wcp-series.com/products/copy-of-formula-1-2006-season

As for a mod overhaul you have made no changes to any of the files and this is an exact copy/upload taken from WCP.

Same as with the ASR Formula cars that were removed from RD I struggle to understand why you are re-uploading WCP's work and trying to take credit for something you claim to have done."

Can you please list all the changes that you say with your complete mod overhaul.

You should also give credits and Alain Fry is available her on RD so you should easily be able to contact him for permission.

If I am wrong with what I have said I would be happy to remove my review!

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea