Misc F1 2005 Season MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
lacika1997 submitted a new resource:

F1 2005 Season MOD - F1 2005 Mod with real classic cars

You can find the original version of the mod here on the site, I only added the classic cars, changed the rubber model, and a few other things. Not all varnishes are from 2005, some are from 2004, 2006. The polishing of Jordan came spontaneously, but the emphasis is not on that. You can experience this classic season with real classic cars. Have fun with it!For some teams, I could not remove the Renault logo from the steering wheel, for example: BAR HONDA[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Awesome work! - Though I have a problem when running a championship, there's something wrong with qual performance - I tried both short and full format - In race I could almost keep up with Fisichella (running as R. Schumacher in Toyota) and finished 4th (100% distance), but in qual I'm like 4-6 seconds a lap behind. In short format, I finished the session and looked like qual'ing 7th under 1 sec. away, but when the session report came up, I was suddenly 18th several seconds behind everybody.. In full format, they simply just outperform me again by 4-6 seconds in Q1 - I'm running at AI level 95, which is around what I was racing with the original game.. Could you try and see if it happens for you too?

Last edited:
Awesome work! - Though I have a problem when running a championship, there's something wrong with qual performance - I tried both short and full format - In race I could almost keep up with Fisichella (running as R. Schumacher in Toyota) and finished 4th (100% distance), but in qual I'm like 4-6 seconds a lap behind. In short format, I finished the session and looked like qual'ing 7th under 1 sec. away, but when the session report came up, I was suddenly 18th several seconds behind everybody.. In full format, they simply just outperform me again by 4-6 seconds in Q1 - I'm running at AI level 95, which is around what I was racing with the original game.. Could you try and see if it happens for you too?
yes, I experienced it too, unfortunately the creator of the mod has to solve this, I'm just adding that he knows the cars.

yes, I experienced it too, unfortunately the creator of the mod has to solve this, I'm just adding that he knows the cars.
Oh I though you had created the mod.. Who has created it and can I contact him about it? or should I understand your last comment as that he already knows about this problem?

Last edited:
I've downloaded your mod on racedepartment but are present only car of season 2017 with livery of season 2005, it does not match with the images on your post here in racedepartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back