F1 1994 MOD part-1

Cars F1 1994 MOD part-1 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
GTR233 submitted a new resource:

F1 1994 League Edition - F1 1994 MOD for GTR2

GTR2 Formula One 1994 Mod v2.0 : updateII by GTR233
---------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT: F1 1994 Tracks Pack IS REQUIRED! If you don't download it then championship will call tracks you don't have and GTR2 will Crash-To-Desktop!

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v19.00 so you need at least v19.00 to extract archive without errors (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted) : https://www.7-zip.org (I recommend to...

Read more about this resource...

Hello GTR233

In cockpit view the car have no shadow under the frond Tyre, is a little bit bad. Or, have i missed somethings?
Best Regards Joseph

wheels shadows are disabled when you set low graphics, you start to see them at medium graphics and shadow resolution is better at max graphics.

to show wheels in cockpit, you must either have my patched plr from anniversary patch or do it yourself in your plr by replacing :
Wheels Visible In Cockpit="0"
by
Wheels Visible In Cockpit="1"

In cockpit view the car have no shadow under the frond Tyre, is a little bit bad. Or, have i missed somethings?
Best Regards Joseph

In in cockpit view Gtr2 do not display shadows cast by own cars
Not even having them in Instance= Cockpit fixes that is Gtr2.
AMS does show shadows in cockpits and is for most a better option for Open wheeler cars in VR.

@GTR233 and @Bjarne Hansen - thank you so much for this mod

Have not done much if anything on this mod it is all GTR233 work.

How good is a full race with the AI on the trackpack tracks? I remember the conversions to other games (Stock Car Extreme) didn't work out very well and the AI was very inconsistent, as well as sideways every 2nd corner.

How good is a full race with the AI on the trackpack tracks? I remember the conversions to other games (Stock Car Extreme) didn't work out very well and the AI was very inconsistent, as well as sideways every 2nd corner.
I did not try with the updated trackpack yet, but I did first three championship races with the original pack. I drive with 200% damage, and I was able to survive all three 40% length races, with no restarts/retries, Isn't pefect (a bit too many DNFs by AI), but better than in any other game I played so far, considering 200% damage. I in general find AI in GTR2 very good, especially after I tune it up to my skill level. Coming back to GTR2 after a break I was quite surprised to be able to do those long races, in an open wheeler, without being taken out. In my experience majority of problems with AI are coming from skill mismatch, braking points mismatch etc.

Last edited:
I have updated ai with my tweaks from hq anniversary patch so it should not be bad.
It is a league edition which means that all cars have the same physics/power.
The best is to try by yourself then leave a comment about your feelings :)

I have updated ai with my tweaks from hq anniversary patch so it should not be bad.
It is a league edition which means that all cars have the same physics/power.
The best is to try by yourself then leave a comment about your feelings :)
Thanks. I assumed it's the historic version. League edition doesn't entice me much since all cars are equal.

Hi i cannot see the wheels in cockpit view, please tell me how to do it step by step please.
To show wheels in cockpit, you must either have my patched plr from anniversary patch or do it yourself in your plr by replacing :
Wheels Visible In Cockpit="0"
by
Wheels Visible In Cockpit="1"
Forgot to say that PLR is your profile setup file which you can find in gtr2\userdata\YOURNAME and file is YOURNAME.PLR : open it with notepad, or better notepad++ which shows you the line number too.

Last edited:
Thanks. I assumed it's the historic version. League edition doesn't entice me much since all cars are equal.
Nowadays it is hard to find the real specs of such rare cars : only found 3 out of 14...moreover handling physics are another story : is williams easier to drive than ferrari ??? more oversteer/understeer ???
That is surely why the original mod was built like that as a league edition.

Last edited:
Nowadays it is hard to find the real specs of such rare cars : only found 3 out of 14...moreover handling physics are another story : is williams easier to drive than ferrari ??? more oversteer/understeer ???
That is surely why the original mod was built like that as a league edition.
By that logic, no game would have ever had any 3rd party mods. As we know, this isn't the case.

Reactions: jgf
By that logic, no game would have ever had any 3rd party mods. As we know, this isn't the case.
how do you want to make realistic physics without knowing the real cars behavior ? I know many Studios are proud to show f1 79-90 cars in their game : do you really think that devs who made physics put their ass in such cars ? It is purely fantasy physics of course !
Give me real datas for all cars of 1994 and I will update mod with them and I can also make different fantasy physics for every car as all others do :)

Buongiorno, ho appena installato questa mod e mi funziona quasi tutto, tranne il sound delle vetture che non si sente, ho controllato più volte nel GameData se fosse tutto sistemato e mi pare cosi, non so come fare.

Buongiorno, ho appena installato questa mod e mi funziona quasi tutto, tranne il sound delle vetture che non si sente, ho controllato più volte nel GameData se fosse tutto sistemato e mi pare cosi, non so come fare.
When you extract F1_1994_mod archive you will get GameData folder which includes cars and sounds : just drop this GameData in your GTR2 install and answer YES to allow to overwrite all files

Quando estrai F1_1994_mod archivio otterrai la cartella GameData che include auto e suoni: basta rilasciare questo GameData nell'installazione di GTR2 e rispondere SÌ per consentire di sovrascrivere tutti i file

GTR233 updated F1 1994 League Edition with a new update entry:

F1 1994 MOD

-> added CrewChief motec extra lines (thanks to The Iron Wolf)
-> added specific physics for each car brand (Ferrari are faster than Lotus by example) instead of unique physics (F1SR94.hdc is still available for leagues, just update all CAR files with same HDVehicle=F1SR94.hdc line)
-> reduced AI speed because they had aliens times at 100% and above

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is awesome, I was just getting an itch to spend few months in openwheeler again :) Thank you GTR233!

Regarding additional motec data pages, they can be enabled by setting:
graphicsMotecEnableAdditionalDataPages = 1
graphicsMotecAdditionalDataPagesUnitsStyle = 1

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play