rF2 F1 1992 @ Spa-Francorchamps - Sun February 20th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
27. Larrousse - Bertrand Gachot for me again please ;)
Oh, and in the future F1 '92 club events, just reserve that slot for me :p I won't be playing any football in the upcomming months, so no fear of ankle injuries anymore :D

So far the best I can turn consistently is a 2:08. Anyone have a setup I could try? I can pretty much guarantee I won't be beating you with it, I just need an idea of what works for you. I'd also be curious what your times are...

Thanks much,
Garry

So far the best I can turn consistently is a 2:08. Anyone have a setup I could try? I can pretty much guarantee I won't be beating you with it, I just need an idea of what works for you. I'd also be curious what your times are...

Thanks much,
Garry

Garry,
I had quick go last night with a fairly basic setup at around 1.57. I am aiming for a few laps in Scott Becks server around 6 ish UK time tonight. If you can turn up there I can let you have my setup.

I'll be around friday night for some practise in Scotts server. Maybe see you there?
27. Larrousse - Bertrand Gachot for me again please ;)
Oh, and in the future F1 '92 club events, just reserve that slot for me

Can we reserve a car for future events Lee? Or is it a ''first come first serve'' basis?

Yeah, I shall be trying out Scott's server as well. I feel like there's more to the setup I can do, but I might need some advices from people in there. Currently, I've just broke the 2 minute mark for race laps and I'm just on the verge of going under 1:54.- in qualification. Seems scary thou, coz if I can make that sorts of times, I'm pretty sure the pros will be gunning for under 1:50.- and maybe even under 1:49.- in the quals. Race setup differs a lot from the Qualification one thou. Not just the tires and the fuel amount, but brake balance as well. It's just amazing how much different your car behaves when it has extra 32 liters of fuel on board at those speeds.
I love Spa, but that's also the track I feel least confident on.
Can we reserve a car for future events Lee? Or is it a ''first come first serve'' basis?
No idea Chas. I've only said that because I'm confident I'll be taking place in all the future F1 '92 Club Races and because I've seen noone else wanting that guy.

Obviously it depends on the circumstances but we try to allow races to continue. If somebody gets a disadvantage from one start, and we restart it, then somebody else could get a disadvantage from the second and we could be there all night getting a race started, as we have discovered before. Usually the only reason for a restart of the race to occur is if half the field or so get taken out at turn 1 on lap 1. But that is a rare occurrence. If it is just a few cars that have an incident, then you just have count that as unlucky and plough on. If you wish to report the incident as you felt it was avoidable then please do so. :)

Garry,

Once you get on the server, I'm sure you will get a setup, or setup help. I know if I'm on it when you are I'll help you. Don't forget the server has a password now. Same as the Sunday one.

Garry,

Once you get on the server, I'm sure you will get a setup, or setup help. I know if I'm on it when you are I'll help you. Don't forget the server has a password now. Same as the Sunday one.

Thanks for running the server Scott, would appreciate it if forced view was turned off. I usually run TV Cockpit view with an FOV of 50 so I can get a good big mirror in the middle of the screen, so I don't get in anyone's way.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.4%