rF2 F1 1992 @ Road America - Sunday October 2nd 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yeh,good idea Steve.
Here's my settings,i'm using a Logitech Momo,it's older than the G25 and G27 so i would imagine they're different.

FF type: Wheel.
FF effects: Full.
FF strength: 86% (i've never had mine on a '-').
Steering force: 95%.
Steering damper sat: 0%.
Steering damper: 35%.
Steering Jolt mag: 50%.

Digital steering rate: 20%
Throttle and brake rates are both at 50%.
Make sure your 'speed sencitivety' setting is at 0%.

Q1-
Fantastic close racing between the top 3 untill lap 10 i caught and passed Andreas approaching turn 1 for P3. Then my game FROZE!!! I just sat there,waiting....it came back to life and i found myself with a 16 second gap to P3 and all my graphics had gone mad! Parts of the track were purple! lol Very strange! P4
Sr Chas.. i dont know ,,not sure,, but looks like a memory issues of GPU.I had one GPU that blow up,as you said the SPA track looks ugly to you, but for its all ok and all on max.

Any idea why it looks awfull with the Spa track? because Road America looked awsome! As do most of the tracks we visit,they all seem good. So why one track and not others?

Hi well for me the lads are so fast it makes me look silly , not to sure but this could have been my last race with this mod love it really but my speed becomes a safety point racing at this speed. thanks for the last 6 weeks they have been fun lol steve
I don't know about you guys but I think it has been rather pleasant having someone like Steve racing with us. Always curious, pushing and absolutely always cheerful. This is club racing and I for one don't see any problem with safety and hope that you decide to stay with us Steve.

Cheers!

lol cheers for that jason need help badly lol felt really un easy with sundays race like a slow boat going to china lol something is really wrong lap times told me that , gettin some support from others so i ll see if that works first which is nice

Thanks for the tips. I"ll try them and see what happens.

The positive setting has helped removed all the pulling but for a tiny bit at top speed in 6th gear so much easier to handle. I quickly tried your settings Chas and there is definite improvement.

Thanks all.

That's good to hear Jack. You can google for info too,there's los of info out there that could help make things better. It can take a while,depending on luck i guess :-s A few of us were working on Steve Barsbys wheel online last night and i left at 1am and he and Mohan where still working on it lol
Well worth the effort though Jack. You'll find it will help alot!
Look out for Scotts server(Rothmans-RD)in the lobby and let us know when you'll be online and hopefully we can catch up with you and sort things out.
I'll be around Wednesday night.

Thanks for the update/info. I'm in Atantic Time Zone, so not sure what time you guys usually connect. As for Wednesday I'm usually busy in the evening to about 10:30- 10:45 pm my time, but free after that. I'll look for the Rothmans-RD site.

Jack

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies