rF2 F1 1992 @ Jerez - Sun May 29th 2011 [EU]

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Long time since I raced with RD. I love this mod and Jerez too. Alas, I didnt have enough praccy time really and since I have driven other spare cars, I have come to the conclusion that a different car, I may have done a lot better: 1st Race was DNF on Lap 1 and 2nd race lasted until the last 5 minutes and crashed all on my own.
If the choice of cars is going to stay for everyone then I would like to change mine to Jam Lammers March F1 for next race.
Well done all finishers and I have seen some great driving tonight

Likewise,i've never raced here before and learned to love this track pretty quickly!
In practise this week i could manage a 1:18.602 I turned up tonight to see a 1:16! Jeez lol
Q1- i managed a 1:18.652 that got me P3
R1- i didn't get away well(steve would have proud of me)down to P6 by turn 1 then i got P5 out of turn 2. I passed Wayne as he spun on lap 2 into turn 2 for P4.
I was catching Mr Bozko over the next few laps when on lap 9 i lost the rear a little exiting turn 1 and that created a gap that i chased all the way to the end. Finished P4.

Q2- i managed a 1:18.425 that got me P4
R2- i made a better start this time but Mr Smolders got me on the inside of turn 2,down to P5,then Mr Selvarajah got me on the inside exiting turn 7 into turn 8,down to P6. Mr Smolders spun at turn 12/13,up to P5.
Lap 2,,,,i was catching Wayne a little per lap untill lap 4 when Andreas crashed at turn 12/13,gets me P4.
Lap 5 and Wayne gets his rear left on the grass exiting turn 6 and crashes out,now P3.
On lap 6 with an 8 second gap to P2 i thought that was it for me but,on lap 7,Mr Bozko and Mr Selvarajah make contact and that closes the gap to around 2 seconds.
On lap 9 Mr Selvarajah has an off and i pass for P2. For the next 4 laps i tried to catch Mr Bozko,aware that Mr Selvarajah was catching me too!
Lap 12 and Mr Bozko lost the rear out of turn 1 and i pass for P1.
Laps 13,14 and 15 i had Mr Selvarajah all over my gearbox and Mr Bozko gaining too!
I tried to make my car wide and make him go around the long way. Untill the last lap when entering the 2nd last right turn,he clips my left rear with his front right and we spin,Mr Bozko spins off into the gravel trying to avoid me as i do a 360 in the middle of the track,i grab 1st gear and go,Mr Selvarajah in the gravel,minus a wheel and Mr Bozko crawling out the kitty litter,i take the win,P1 :) Mr Selvarajah in P2 and Mr Bozko P3.
My first win with RD and all the guys ;-)
Thanks to everyone tonight,good racin' ;-)

Everyone knows this mod is the love, but melded with this track it was soooooo goooooood!

Happy to find myself, once again, in the midfield during qually; finished race 1 around 6th.

Race 2, I was so excited to pass Martin on the run down to turn one that I just decided to keep going into the gravel and die.

See you all in Estoril, and cheers Lee.

ps. LeeUpdateTheCalendarLeeUpdateTheCalendarLeeUpdateTheCalendarLeeUpdateTheCalendar.

Everyone knows this mod is the love, but melded with this track it was soooooo goooooood!

Happy to find myself, once again, in the midfield during qually; finished race 1 around 6th.

Race 2, I was so excited to pass Martin on the run down to turn one that I just decided to keep going into the gravel and die.

See you all in Estoril, and cheers Lee.

ps. LeeUpdateTheCalendarLeeUpdateTheCalendarLeeUpdateTheCalendarLeeUpdateTheCalendar.

Lol

Afraid to say it's on a first come first served basis. Just gotta watch out for Lees post for the next event.
Thanks. As the event was continuing so to speak I thought maybe peeps kept the cars, but am happy with first come first served too. No probs for me, just enjoyed the event and looking forward to the next one

Ohhhh,don't get me wrong,i'd love to keep my car! lol Instead,i sit here,at my PC untill Lee makes the post. Usually 2 days but last week it took 4 days! I had to dust myself down after i got up lol

I was the only one who experienced that huge lag in R2 T1? When I came out of it I was off the track totally disoriented thus resulting in me going the wrong way and the DQ. My game crashed more than usual Sunday. I checked my FPS and it was very high in the 400's. My network connection is usually pretty solid as well. Any one else have more than usual problems Sunday? What else could be a factor in the LAG/crashes?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.