AMS2 F1 1991 @ Donington GP. Tuesday 10th October 2023

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Cool, Chris you're in. So that was from 91? My first PC title was GPL and GP3 from the end of the 90s.
Thank you. Yes that was based on the 91 season. My brother had it on his Atari ST. It even had wet weather which it's successor GP2 didn't have. GP2 was my first PC racing sim and GPL was the second, well the second significant racing sim.

Looks like my maybe might well turn into a can't - I'm relocating my rig and equipment and still have some things left to do when I get back from work tonight, if I do manage it'll be by the skin of my teeth. Hope to see these cars raced again though, they're brilliant.

Sign me up please
Looks like my maybe might well turn into a can't - I'm relocating my rig and equipment and still have some things left to do when I get back from work tonight, if I do manage it'll be by the skin of my teeth. Hope to see these cars raced again though, they're brilliant.
Hey Steve, added. No problem Wiiliam, these club races are no pressure, and we'll get around to these 91s again at some time, as, for me at least, these are peak F1.

Hey Joe, it's the same as always for the Tuesday and Thursday races. Check your conversations for Tuesday/Thursday AMS2.

Last edited:
Results. https://simresults.net/231010-5LK
Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 21-41-01 Result 231010-5LK - Donington_GP - RaceDepartment.com #3 Tue...png

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 44 27.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 19.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 30 18.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 6.8%