Tyrrell 007 : J.Scheckter/P.Depailler
Lotus 72E : R.Peterson/.Ickx
BrabhamBT44 : C.Reutemann/C.Pace
March 751 : V.Brambilla/L.Lombardi
Ferrari 312T : N.Lauda/C.Regazzoni
BRM P201 : B.Evans
Shadow DN5 : T.Pryce/J.Jarier...

Read more about this resource...

I am new to rFactor and I installed this mod but when i tried it the Liveries were bugged (there were stripes making the car look like a zebra:D) PLS HELP..
PS. I don't know if I made a mistake during the installation, I just copied the files by Hand to the coorresponding folders

I am new to rFactor and I installed this mod but when i tried it the Liveries were bugged (there were stripes making the car look like a zebra:D) PLS HELP..
PS. I don't know if I made a mistake during the installation, I just copied the files by Hand to the coorresponding folders
Hello, it happen sometimes when you install a new mod. Usually you hould fix it checking the display menu; select max . quality for main choices (car,...) exit and start again

eh... I tried it very little , but it looks more incredible and beautiful than in the images (believe me)
something that I noticed right away, (or I think I'm wrong)...the ferrari when turning has a TERRIBLE understeer...(and when accelerating a tremendous oversteer)
...or is it that they were based on what nicky lauda said in the movie RUSH?
in addition to that... notice that a car (the blue ones, I don't remember their names) has the pillar that holds the transparent spoiler (the spoiler floats in place)

Even so, the mod is spectacular.

Hello there and thank you for such a great mod! But unfortunately I experience problems with Lotus textures. Both cars just metallic plain with no any liveries. I see you have updated the download fixing this problem. I have downloaded it on 12th May, but still Lotus textures are broken. What could be possibly wrong?

UPDATE:
Just managed the problem by selecting Quality (DX9) in rF Config.

Last edited:
Hello there and thank you for such a great mod! But unfortunately I experience problems with Lotus textures. Both cars just metallic plain with no any liveries. I see you have updated the download fixing this problem. I have downloaded it on 12th May, but still Lotus textures are broken. What could be possibly wrong?

UPDATE:
Just managed the problem by selecting Quality (DX9) in rF Config.
Hi, I was thinking at some solution, but you got it. In general with this kind of problem, first check the display menu, with "complete" and high option. Or make sure to delete older version before installation

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.