Resource icon

Cars F1 1972 -Endor Team 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Markosamo submitted a new resource:

F1 1972 -Endor Team - 1972 Formula 1 historical Championship

F1 1972 Historical Championship
View attachment 442633View attachment 442635View attachment 442636View attachment 442637View attachment 442638View attachment 442639View attachment 442640View attachment 442641View attachment 442642View attachment 442643View attachment 442644

Carset :

( original cars released by TNT- Luigi70, Neiln1, OnMario, Jalnervion, Wookey , mod rfactor 1971 by chiefwiggum &F1Classic, rf2 by chiefwiggum)

Brabham BT34/BT37 : W.Fittipaldi/G.Hill/C.Reutemann
BRM : J-P...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I am really happy to see in 2021, that you are reworking for rF1 -Software.
This 1972 is a Evolution-Model from the rF1 1971-Mod ?
My question before testing, because at the moment i am not starting rF1 (working in GTR2 - changing this from Time to Time).
This cars with wolferl sound give a nice emotionell feeling.
You drive at Buenos 75 rfe - have you rfe-support with rain-tyres and so on ? Like Chiefwiggums 1975-last-Version ?

Its really fine to find this support and -Years of Historic-Seasons in rF1.
(For me - i cant see a real important step forward to use modern Software.- stay on it and use older Hardware so long as possible :) )

This ISI-Moto 2 is a really good base.

I am really happy to see in 2021, that you are reworking for rF1 -Software.
This 1972 is a Evolution-Model from the rF1 1971-Mod ?
My question before testing, because at the moment i am not starting rF1 (working in GTR2 - changing this from Time to Time).
This cars with wolferl sound give a nice emotionell feeling.
You drive at Buenos 75 rfe - have you rfe-support with rain-tyres and so on ? Like Chiefwiggums 1975-last-Version ?

Its really fine to find this support and -Years of Historic-Seasons in rF1.
(For me - i cant see a real important step forward to use modern Software.- stay on it and use older Hardware so long as possible :) )

This ISI-Moto 2 is a really good base.
Hello, many thanks !

yes and no, some material as the Lotus, Ferrari "Spazzaneve", some mirrors, engines,helmets and other pieces come from recent work by chiefwiggum for rf2 . other parts come from various 1972 & 73 F1C mods, updated and some creation too.
Of course the base remains the 1971 mod by Chief & others, with classic sounds
-Rfe support but without rain tyres

Thank you for the answer Markosamo.

Its very nice to get your F1 - Historical Season Versions for rF1.

The RFE plugin bring a huge more "track-dynamic" obviously raining - monson looks without Raining-reflection not like "modern software."
Dynamik Sky - Clouds moving etc.
The Track and Ambient dynamic Temperature is quite good.
Have you problems with the "compound" setting for intermediate and Raining-tyres ?
Its a little complicate for the grafical-setting that the tyres changing the textures to intermediate or Raining. (english without translate-help - hope understanding this worst english)

Here a way better description:

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 704413

Hi everyone!

I've noted a problem with the steering wheel of the Eifelland. This one, when you for example turn left it moves to the left on an arc.
Try to fix it please.

the original mod was released by TNT ( Luigi70, Neiln1, OnMario, Jalnervion, Wookey ) in 2011 (http://alliance.bondurand.com/f1c_tracks.htm)
some models are mine (Like the Eifelland and others) in addition to the wonderful CREW works, Have you at least the humility to quote the right authors when you take the work of other without consent
Hello, this mod is based on 1971 rfactor by chiefwiggum, some cars are 1971 updated plus some rf2 original material as the 312 spazzaneve or the Lotus. We do mod without any pretention and always try to found the creator to ask permission, but in this case we got no clue to find the original names, as most of forums are closed,quite difficult after so many years, and we truly didn't know who did what exactly. We're really sorry and understand your reproaches. We always mention names in the game, and will add yours immediatly if you agree.
PS : We already mentionned the F1 crew work

Last edited:
Ok, anyway know that the original mods coming from F1 Challenge are the following:
F1 1970 mod by TNT;
F1 1971 mod by Team Crew;
F1 1972 mod by TNT;
F1 1973 mod by Team Crew;
F1 1974 mod by Team Crew;
F1 1975 mod by Team Crew;
F1 1976 mod by TNT;
F1 1977 mod by Team Junior & TNT;
F1 1978 mod by Dave st & TNT;
F1 1979 mod by Grand Prix Classic (rfactor).

and trust, 90% everything you find for rfactor and rfacto 2 (except for 1979 and 1978) comes from those mods...

Last edited:
Ok, anyway know that the original mods coming from F1 Challenge are the following:
F1 1970 mod by TNT;
F1 1971 mod by Team Crew;
F1 1972 mod by TNT;
F1 1973 mod by Team Crew;
F1 1974 mod by Team Crew;
F1 1975 mod by Team Crew;
F1 1976 mod by TNT;
F1 1977 mod by Team Junior & TNT;
F1 1978 mod by Dave st & TNT;
F1 1979 mod by Grand Prix Classic (rfactor).

and trust, 90% everything you find for rfactor and rfacto 2 (except for 1979 and 1978) comes from those mods...
Personally I've not planned to go further on 70's F1C conversion, but thank you for your kindness and your remarkable works. If one day we decide to re create a mod based on f1c material, be sure we'll contact you to ask permission and put all the names

Just a question, which track do you suggest for Nivelles ?
I found a rather old version from Rodrrico.
Is there another version or an updated version of this one and where can I get it ?
Thanks again for you job !

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Forum trophies