F1 1965 Mod.

Johnny Speed

Premium
So I downloaded the F1 1965 mod (conversion from rF1 to AMS) and it would crash to desktop after any track loaded. I fixed it by editing this in the series folder.

ConfigOverrides
{
//HelmetsDir=GameData\Helmets\F165\
//VehiclesDir=GAMEDATA\VEHICLES\F165\
//DriversDir=GAMEDATA\TALENT\F165\
//PitsDir=GAMEDATA\SCRIPTS\F165\
}

I added the // in front of all the config overrides and now it works.
Just a heads up for anyone who may be interested.

Last edited:
Hi Thanks for info, did you use the real feel, i liked this conversion used to like the 65 cars in GPL, would be nice to have some more car skins. Do not forget in opponents to untick bottom one to stop safety car racing.

Hi Thanks for info, did you use the real feel, i liked this conversion used to like the 65 cars in GPL, would be nice to have some more car skins. Do not forget in opponents to untick bottom one to stop safety car racing.
Yes, using real feel. I did make some adjustments, it's better but still not right. I will mess around with it some more, try to get it better. I love this mod in rFactor, so I will try to make it good for AMS.

Hi ( I love this mod in rFactor, so I will try to make it good for AMS) thats good news. Have you tried the Sports car mod in AMS?

Hi ( I love this mod in rFactor, so I will try to make it good for AMS) thats good news. Have you tried the Sports car mod in AMS?
Sports car mod? No, I only have a few car mods installed. BorikS' F1 Legends, A Mazda Miata mod (MMM, or something like that), the F1 1965 mod and a Abarth 1000 TCR mod. Have not tried Sports Car mod.

Sports car mod is for rfactor but works in AMS using rfactor tools, i prefer to drive older cars and the older F1 mods, BorikS' F1 Legends is good.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back