F-Vintage GEN 1 – GEN 2 / F1 1967

Skins F-Vintage GEN 1 – GEN 2 / F1 1967 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TonyBR submitted a new resource:

F-Vintage GEN 1 – GEN 2 / F1 1967 - 1

Custom Skin mod for AMS2 - Formula Vintage G1M1 e G1M2.

1967 Formula 1 Skins

Simply replace the file in Steam.

location: \steamapps\common\Automobilista 2\Pakfiles\Vehicles

compatible with V0.9.3.2.1164

If Reiza makes changes to the original file, this mod is not compatible anymore

and must be reworked.

Attention!!! You will not see the new liveries in the car previews. To check, you have selected the right skin, you have to enter the show room. Previews are located in an other...

Read more about this resource...

I'm working on this, didn't finish yet.

Attachments

• brabham1.JPG
    brabham1.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 150
  • brabham2.JPG
    brabham2.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 161
  • lotus1.JPG
    lotus1.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 161
  • lotus2.JPG
    lotus2.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 172
  • matra1.JPG
    matra1.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 159
  • matra2.JPG
    matra2.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 147
  • mclaren1.JPG
    mclaren1.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 163
  • mclaren2.JPG
    mclaren2.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 169
Hi Damian! I used and liked your GPL setups way back in the old days. Thank you very much for sharing them!!!

Would you have any setups you'd be willing to share now?

Thanks again...

Hi Harvey ! Thanks for your words, it's nice to see again people from long time ago. I hope to see you at the track soon.

About the setups, I'm basically using the default with 26 steering lock (wheel at 360º), brake pressure 92%, 54% front balance, and brake duct full open. All the rest unchanged. The mayor thing you can play with, is tire pressure, always keep it under 2.0 bars after they warmed up (you could start with 1.4 or 1.6 bars).

The idea at current beta stage is to be capable to indentify the changes at the physics at every new release, and that's why I try to not change the setup very much.

I'll try to finalize the rest of the skins this weekend and I'll upload the file here.

Hi Harvey ! Thanks for your words, it's nice to see again people from long time ago. I hope to see you at the track soon.

About the setups, I'm basically using the default with 26 steering lock (wheel at 360º), brake pressure 92%, 54% front balance, and brake duct full open. All the rest unchanged. The mayor thing you can play with, is tire pressure, always keep it under 2.0 bars after they warmed up (you could start with 1.4 or 1.6 bars).

The idea at current beta stage is to be capable to indentify the changes at the physics at every new release, and that's why I try to not change the setup very much.

I'll try to finalize the rest of the skins this weekend and I'll upload the file here.

Thanks very much, Damian!!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies