Eurovision 2014

Alright. I'm sorry for all the raging. Wasn't my year... See you later. I'm out.

Oh, and if you liked Austria. Grats. I give up.

Next year the UK will win :)

ladies_1600.jpg

I am a laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaady and this is my laaaadyfriend

And the hyped song wins once again, shame that the statement wins but not the best song.

ps. Not that I am against she/he or her background, but this is a song contest and should be about the song and performance and not about political and statements. Same with all the acrobatic crap that's going on,... I mean come on hamster wheel, trampolines,... how to bake a cake.:O_o::O_o::O_o:

Oh well grats to Austria,..... douze point:D

• Deleted member 161052

Denmark reached the Top 10, not a bad result.

I have to say that the song from the netherlands was actually pretty decent, compared to the other songs I noticed a sudden rise of the artistic standard, had to check twice if I was still listening to the ESC 2014 :redface:

Every year i ask myself what the heaven was Nocturne doing in this foolish competition. However, this is not about the songs after all. The best part is to see which countries vote for which countries :D

+1 on that @Marcel Purschke . Missed all the sincerity with that continuously crying and looking all surprised.

Curious what will happen next year.

Weird people those Europeans.. oh wait.

@Omer Said Greece gave us zero points and in return we gave them 100 billion euros. Great way to say thanks :)

I demand two greek islands as a compensation.

Every year i ask myself what the heaven was Nocturne doing in this foolish competition. However, this is not about the songs after all. The best part is to see which countries vote for which countries :D
No Turkey this year. We always seem to give you 12 points.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.