Euronascar 2021

Cars Euronascar 2021 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pessio submitted a new resource:

Euronascar 2021 - Euronascar car from the 2021 NASCAR Whelen Euro Series

Long, based on a tubular frame and silhouette body, powered by a ....offroad general use 351cu engine, and almost no aero.
Here is the EUROnascar!

Based on almost all real data from the official rulebook and spec sheet, is offered in all 4 body configurations, Ford, Chevrolet, FJ, and Shadow.

Thanks to Davide Dallara, a real EuroNascar driver who lives in Parma like me, for the inspiration, all the data, and the in-game testing!

and huge thanks to @NightEye87 for...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks, but the tracks... almost all tracks are available for AC, but do these require oval versions?

Thanks, but the tracks... almost all tracks are available for AC, but do these require oval versions?

Euronascar (NASCAR Whelen Euro Series) have only raced on two ovals in the history of the series. Tours Speedway from 2012 to 2016 and in 2018. And Raceway Venray from 2015 to 2017 and 2019.
So from 2009 to 2022 there has only been two seasons with more than one oval on the calendar :)

Great mod :)

I have made some General Tires as used in the 2020 season but the texture gets applied to all cars when in race and not just the car who's skin folder they are in. When viewing in the showroom texture is only applied to skin that has files in skin folder.

Attachments

• Screenshot_pg_euronascarford_mugello_6-1-122-13-13-25.jpg
    Screenshot_pg_euronascarford_mugello_6-1-122-13-13-25.jpg
    972.2 KB · Views: 154
  • Screenshot_pg_euronascarshadow_mugello_6-1-122-13-1-42.jpg
    Screenshot_pg_euronascarshadow_mugello_6-1-122-13-1-42.jpg
    921.3 KB · Views: 181
  • Screenshot_pg_euronascarshadow_mugello_6-1-122-13-2-8.jpg
    Screenshot_pg_euronascarshadow_mugello_6-1-122-13-2-8.jpg
    940.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Screenshot_pg_euronascarshadow_mugello_6-1-122-13-2-26.jpg
    Screenshot_pg_euronascarshadow_mugello_6-1-122-13-2-26.jpg
    578.5 KB · Views: 152
Hello Pessio,

now informed myself about Euronascar. I had the misleading imagination that these cars where intended for oval racing.
On the tracks they are racing in reality your modded cars perform excellent.
Unfortunately I cannot change my rating "Reviews", sorry.

Regards

Absolutely amazing mod, but I've noticed that the small screen on the dashboard is unlit, and the shift lights don't work, either. Is there a plugin I'm missing, or something I haven't configured correctly? I have CSP 0.1.74 installed, and all settings for extended car instruments are switched on.
EDIT: Sigh. Yes, I eventually figured it out.

Last edited:
Great mod :)

I have made some General Tires as used in the 2020 season but the texture gets applied to all cars when in race and not just the car who's skin folder they are in. When viewing in the showroom texture is only applied to skin that has files in skin folder.
would it be possible for you to share the tyre textures please?

just a question:

the real car uses a sequential gearbox with no clutch operation, so in the game there is no performance gap using paddle shifting or another shifter?

La scrivo anche in italiano per Pessio:
c'è differenza di prestazione in cambiata usando AC con le palette al volante, rispetto ad un cambio ad H o uno shifter sequenziale?
grazie :)

thanks

Last edited:
Can you please update the templates for the cars to include the decals of the EuroNASCAR series sponsors by default? It'd save skin-creators a lot of the hassle of finding the appropriate logos for the sides of the car.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.