ETRC MAN F (RHD) Collett Racing

Skins ETRC MAN F (RHD) Collett Racing 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
davoroni submitted a new resource:

ETRC MAN F (RHD) Collett Racing - the first right hand drive model skin from BTRA

This is the newest version of Richard Collett's race truck

A British Truck Racing regular.
Over 30 Years Racing
Started in 1992
British B Class Champion in 1995
British A Class Champion in 1997
Hometown: Halifax
Truck Number: 95

Its Yellow, Big, can be fast, and it has his name all over it and the big Union Jack
drop into where this folder is
"assettocorsa\content "

Read more about this resource...

I put the grille of Variant C on the cab of Variant B, to get a more accurate bodywork version of this truck! But my skin isn't as good as yours.

I don't know if I'm allowed to share my edited versions on here, because I have a couple more variants.
Screenshot_etrc_man_variante_b_ks_brands_hatch_18-3-122-9-57-25.jpg

I put the grille of Variant C on the cab of Variant B, to get a more accurate bodywork version of this truck! But my skin isn't as good as yours.

I don't know if I'm allowed to share my edited versions on here, because I have a couple more variants.
View attachment 561699
I think k you can place variantes as it is a proper mod, this would have to be a different name like Etrc_MAN_variant_ cb or something. OTE the F Variant is RHD other wise it is like the E model.
Where are you extracting the models from to mix and match? Because the MAN version D bumper could be place on another th make race accurat version too

I think k you can place variantes as it is a proper mod, this would have to be a different name like Etrc_MAN_variant_ cb or something. OTE the F Variant is RHD other wise it is like the E model.
Where are you extracting the models from to mix and match? Because the MAN version D bumper could be place on another th make race accurat version too
__custom_showroom_1650950247.jpg

I have added variant H to N by myself and one extra version of the Renault, to give it the sun visor. I want to do Variant H, the new one, with the variant D bumper next. To get the 2015 Oxxo truck.

To get the model and makes edits, you need a few things. If you put your content manager in the 'developer mode' you can extract the .kn5. This will give you an FBX model, which you can edit (I use Blender for this). You can than pack this model to an KN5 again, using KSeditor, which is in your game directory.

I used this 2 part tutorial to find out how to extract and pack the models. I had worked with Blender before, so I didn't use that part of the tutorial.

You can try this. I can also try to record when I make my next edited version of a truck, so you can see exactly what I do. When you find out how to do it, it's not hard, but the first times it can be.

View attachment 561956
I have added variant H to N by myself and one extra version of the Renault, to give it the sun visor. I want to do Variant H, the new one, with the variant D bumper next. To get the 2015 Oxxo truck.

To get the model and makes edits, you need a few things. If you put your content manager in the 'developer mode' you can extract the .kn5. This will give you an FBX model, which you can edit (I use Blender for this). You can than pack this model to an KN5 again, using KSeditor, which is in your game directory.

I used this 2 part tutorial to find out how to extract and pack the models. I had worked with Blender before, so I didn't use that part of the tutorial.

You can try this. I can also try to record when I make my next edited version of a truck, so you can see exactly what I do. When you find out how to do it, it's not hard, but the first times it can be.
If I have time, I will write out a tutorial and record myself making a new version. Then you can try to do the same things as I do.

That's cool, your version H may be the biggest miss amongst the existing official models.
I have done the Oxxo truck and Lantern racing, these would be best on that model, never mind a few other.
Nice work and thanks for the tip.
Now I need to get blender..

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes